Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
expanda wrote:
Glancing blows is worse because of location on tree?
Btw love your guide, can we donate you somehow?

Not just that, we also just reach enough Block & Spellblock by default to make Glancing Blows not worth it.

It's not necessary, but if you really want to I do have a donation link on my stream.

"
smplx wrote:
Cool. That saves like four points - GB could still be good though with garbage gear early game. Easy damage smoothing. Thanks Enki, looking forward to the update.

That's the good part, we reach enough block already without any gear investment other than the shield implicit.
twitch.tv/enkivt
Hello, I planned to start hcssf with this, but i'm curious now, can i somehow avoid using essence worm with new setup?
"
NarberalGamma wrote:
Hello, I planned to start hcssf with this, but i'm curious now, can i somehow avoid using essence worm with new setup?

You'll get by in maps without one, but i'd still recommend to use all opportunities like Beasts, Seedcrafts and maybe even chancing white Unset Rings.
twitch.tv/enkivt
How much would it take, currency-wise, to take this build to T16?
"
How much would it take, currency-wise, to take this build to T16?

Hard to predict economies, but not much. I've done AL8 Sirus, Uber Elder and all other endgame stuff at 87 with Lv19 gems and the gear from video minus jewels.
twitch.tv/enkivt
Ty Enki! Excited to play the build come friday!
Thanks for sharing all the hard work and keeping it up to date! I can barely wait to play this build in Harvest!
just one more map
Dynamo notable next to agnostic looks insane for this build, even more mana and mana recovery + arcane cloak duration
"
NarberalGamma wrote:
Dynamo notable next to agnostic looks insane for this build, even more mana and mana recovery + arcane cloak duration

Yeah, dream cluster for this build. And Forethought also looks pretty good (a bit north).
Thank you for your great work @Enki91. Can't wait until Friday starting with your Build <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info