[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
Kamina100 wrote:
On a different note, I have over 100 Fusings and it wasn't all that hard to get, so if I do that...14 more times...I could make a 6-link.

On average, it is cheaper to do it using the fusings directly. If you've somehow offended RNGesus, it may take more than 1500 (as it is an 'average')...

What some people do for 6L'ing stuff is this:
1. Buy item (usually a unique) you want to 6L
2. Make it 6S
3. Throw fusings at it until you 5L or 6L it
4. Is it 6L? Great! You're done!
5. Is 5L enough? Great! You're done!
6. Sell it, and go back to step 1

Eventually, you'll get a 6L, probably at about the lowest possible cost.
Last edited by Cyzax on Jul 12, 2015, 7:28:09 AM
"
Cyzax wrote:

3. Throw fusings at it until you 5L or 6L it
4. Is it 6L? Great! You're done!
5. Is 5L enough? Great! You're done!
6. Sell it, and go back to step 1

Ah, interesting. That seems smart - if I ever get motivated and start selling stuff maybe I'll do it. :D
Thank's for a new update.

My gear with a few new additions:

Spoiler

Dps with 3 Frenzy charges & 3 Power Charges ~38K (Ice Crash lvl 17)
4707 HP , Capped resists , 10717 Armor , 66% Block 53 Spell block. I add Rumi's for 75 / 72.
My regen mana is less problematic.

Last edited by vick666 on Jul 12, 2015, 10:54:51 AM
I'm lv52 now, followed your build.
I'm using cwdt-temporal chains-molten shell-tempest shield, reckoning-mana leech-vengeance. Anvil amulet as well.
I can just stand still and packs of mobs just die hitting me, I cant die, ffeels like god mode. Thank you for your build :)
No sad feelings
Last edited by Finnel on Jul 12, 2015, 12:49:27 PM
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Kamina100 wrote:
"
Lenwex wrote:

1: Alphas howl

2: soultaker

3: Regret fortify nodes, get sovereignty

Atm running hatred,ash,thunder and ice.

Seems like a big sacrifice to have those extra auras. Do you find it to be worth it?

His overall DPS with that setup would be substantially lower except maybe with top roll legacy soul taker (ridiculously expensive) and even then not super. Also Alpha's has no life and limited resists, so there's that. Not to mention I don't recommend evasion anymore. I do mention Alpha's in the guide though in case someone really wants to use it. :)

I was just testing, but well regret the tree and with the new build no have enought points for mana reserved :D, i understand now why my block was so low hehe..

P.D: Looking for mace vaal sceptre and stone of lazwar with block chance sure..

really good build loving the lazy pally, good job.
"
vick666 wrote:
Dps with 3 Frenzy charges & 3 Power Charges ~38K (Ice Crash lvl 17)
4707 HP , Capped resists , 10717 Armor , 66% Block 53 Spell block. I add Rumi's for 75 / 72.
My regen mana is less problematic.

Glad to hear it. Stats look pretty good. With the right jewels your block and damage will go up even more.
"
Finnel wrote:
I can just stand still and packs of mobs just die hitting me, I cant die, ffeels like god mode. Thank you for your build :)

You're welcome Finnel :) God mode? Well against common monsters it does feel like that but there are still some things to watch out for :)
"
Lenwex wrote:
P.D: Looking for mace vaal sceptre and stone of lazwar with block chance sure..

really good build loving the lazy pally, good job.

I think you will like the DPS upgrade that Doryani's Catalyst gives you :) Glad you are having fun!
"
Sovyn wrote:

Q: Can I play a Lazy Pally Duelist, Ranger, Marauder or Scion?
A:
Yes, absolutely! Simply reference my completed passive skill tree and remove the "Elemental Damage" node and the two Intelligence nodes at the start of the Templar area, and connect to the existing skill tree path via your preferred class starting nodes. Everything else is the same. We pass by all of the class starting areas except the Witch, Shadow and Scion. You can even make the Scion work fine with a bit of creativity on your part. This is simply an appearance choice. You will make a little bit of extra work for yourself though, as I only provide the progression builds for the Templar. You will need to make your own way with the other classes, but it's not difficult.

The above has not been updated to reflect the changes to the skill tree.
How would one adapt it to a Duelist?
Hey Sovyn

I still stick to the max block principle so I reworked around the ninja jewel nerf.Just for all fellow lazy pallers you can craft 1-2% global block chance on gloves for 2 divines on haku's bench

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info