[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Checking back in to say thanks again Sovyn.

I just hit lvl 75 today and my brother's Lazy Pally is 69. We started tag teaming maps yesterday and we truly are a pair to contend with.

My heavy strike now hits for 8,244 -- Leap slam 824 and Cyclone 915
Atk per sec : 2.2
Health is 2900 - Mana 471

Yesterday I found my chest piece on the ground in a grotto map, all linked up just waiting to be Alcamized then snugly fit onto this old frail frame. I'm now working on getting Magic Find onto my gear as I head into late game content.

Current new chest:

Balance of gear including new boots to wear as soon as I can get the color to RRRG, the boots will provide a bit of MF, keep my resists max and being I start taking health nodes over the next few levels the life I give up will be missed but not for too long.

Happy hunting everyone

Ishkabibble
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
Last edited by Ishkabibble on Nov 30, 2013, 11:58:39 PM
I've followed this build to a tee and I'm level 39 right now.

I'm having trouble with caster groups, the ones where there are like 10 casters who spam multi-hit spells... really annoying.

Suggestions?
Lvl 39
1313 HP
1380 armor
63% fire res
66% cold res
43% lit res

I can literally take on 20+ melee mobs, but get pretty much raped when the casters come in.
"
Ishkabibble wrote:

Yesterday I found my chest piece on the ground in a grotto map, all linked up just waiting to be Alcamized then snugly fit onto this old frail frame. I'm now working on getting Magic Find onto my gear as I head into late game content.

Very lucky to find a 5-Link ready to go like that - well done. :) Thanks for the update.
"
Widgetworks wrote:
I've followed this build to a tee and I'm level 39 right now.

I'm having trouble with caster groups, the ones where there are like 10 casters who spam multi-hit spells... really annoying.

Suggestions?
Lvl 39
1313 HP
1380 armor
63% fire res
66% cold res
43% lit res

I can literally take on 20+ melee mobs, but get pretty much raped when the casters come in.

Welcome the to the thread, Widgetworks. :)

Max out your resists, get blocking up as high as you can (Crest of Perandus is helpful around your level), and grab a Stone of Lazhwar (it's cheap) and the caster's won't be able to touch you.
Hey, I have this shield at the moment:

and yesterday I dropped this one

is it a good upgrade even if I'll lose 5% block chance?
Thanks
"
Sovyn wrote:

Max out your resists, get blocking up as high as you can (Crest of Perandus is helpful around your level), and grab a Stone of Lazhwar (it's cheap) and the caster's won't be able to touch you.

Thanks, do you have any suggestions on what weapon I can grab at this level? I feel like I'm doing fairly sub-par DPS as well. Appreciate your quick responses!
Also, I got the Crest of Perandus - game changer. Much better now. Still hoping for a better weapon suggestion, though. Currently using some horrible blue axe.
I guess I'll also report in that I successfully took Dom down without any real troubles. Didn't realize that I needed to stand IN the circle to avoid dying, but other than that, fight was relatively easy. Great build so far.
"
Step88 wrote:
Hey, I have this shield at the moment:

and yesterday I dropped this one

is it a good upgrade even if I'll lose 5% block chance?
Thanks

Hi there, Step88. Tempting, but I'd probably stick with the higher block one.
"
Widgetworks wrote:
"
Sovyn wrote:

Thanks, do you have any suggestions on what weapon I can grab at this level? I feel like I'm doing fairly sub-par DPS as well. Appreciate your quick responses!

There really are not any good 1-handed unique weapons for the mid levels. Maybe Mightflay if you can meet its dex/int requirements.

I'd suggest getting a decent rare Tomahawk axe with the best percentage physical, flat physical bonus and attack speed that you can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info