One Week Races Awarding 1000 pt prize as Random Raffle

"
Antistes wrote:
"
reboticon wrote:

The top racers find it offensive that 1 person will get the 1000 point race reward without getting 1000 race points and think it was a poor decision on GGG's part.

The top players have the biggest chance of winning the lottery anyway

It is correct that a 0.001% chance is bigger than a 0.0001% chance. Neither of them are good chances. It is still most likely that the 1000 point reward goes to a "non top player".
"
Hassefar60 wrote:
"
Antistes wrote:
"
reboticon wrote:

The top racers find it offensive that 1 person will get the 1000 point race reward without getting 1000 race points and think it was a poor decision on GGG's part.

The top players have the biggest chance of winning the lottery anyway

It is correct that a 0.001% chance is bigger than a 0.0001% chance. Neither of them are good chances. It is still most likely that the 1000 point reward goes to a "non top player".

it's just 1 item, 2 if you count the second 1-week. it's not such a big deal
"
Antistes wrote:

I never said that. I simply commented on your take on the probabilities involved.
"
Antistes wrote:

You really need to stop posting.
"
Antistes wrote:

1k point reward is like nolife rmt trophy. it doesnt belong to some undeserving noob
"
janimauk wrote:
"
Antistes wrote:

1k point reward is like nolife rmt trophy. it doesnt belong to some undeserving noob

It doesn't belong to someone that nolifed to 90 in the 1 week either.
"
janimauk wrote:
"
Antistes wrote:

you don't need to race if you think the system is unfair
"
boof wrote:
"
Antistes wrote:

You really need to stop posting.

I really like how you have no arguments.
"
Antistes wrote:
"
janimauk wrote:
"
Antistes wrote:

you don't need to race if you think the system is unfair

You could undermine any argument with that logic. The whole point of giving feedback and complaining about things is to have them improved.

I mean in the same sense you could argue that one really shouldn't adhere to the law even if they think it's unfair. Rock solid argument, let's just live our lives as vigilantes instead.

"If you disagree with something, don't even bother." I mean I can't even begin to explain how silly that argument is. Where do you even draw the line...

And this is all ignoring the fact that GGG probably wants people to play their game and they don't necessarily achieve this by pissing people off and patronizing their achievements.

"Oh wonderful so you put in alot of effort to get to 1000 points this season and played alot of races, here look at this random guy who got to lvl 50 in the 1 week races and got that same trophy purely based on chance."

It's like we are handing out world cup trophies to a bunch of pre-schoolers with autism now.

I mean I already quit the game because alot of the things GGG do with racing are just horseshit, but that surely can't be the solution. I mean if ultimately we all have to quit just so GGG doesn't do stupid shit, where does it leave them? I really hope season 7 isn't as much of a joke as season 6. I might start playing again in season 7, but that's only if GGG get their shit together.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by SlixSC on Feb 1, 2014, 12:03:30 AM
I honestly don't get what the big deal is considering many people sell them off. It it was account bound I'd understand the "trophy" aspect, but since it's not it's basically just a void battery which is not super hard to get. I see people with demis all the time who didn't earn them, someone sold it to them. I'll never have one because I wouldn't want one if I didn't win it, but does that not also offend your sensibilities, or am I overlooking something?
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info