image doesn't load

try harder boy!

"
boof wrote:
"
Antistes wrote:
image doesn't load

try harder boy!

i changed the message cause the image finally loaded. i still dont get it though. and i'd appreciate people talking in words not pictures
"
Antistes wrote:
"
boof wrote:
"
Antistes wrote:
image doesn't load

try harder boy!

i changed the message cause the image finally loaded. i still dont get it though. and i'd appreciate people talking in words not pictures

The top racers find it offensive that 1 person will get the 1000 point race reward without getting 1000 race points and think it was a poor decision on GGG's part.

Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
reboticon wrote:

The top racers find it offensive that 1 person will get the 1000 point race reward without getting 1000 race points and think it was a poor decision on GGG's part.

The top players have the biggest chance of winning the lottery anyway
"
reboticon wrote:

2* people

assuming the other week race will follow the same structure

it's a joke beyond jokes
"
Antistes wrote:
"
reboticon wrote:

The top players have the biggest chance of winning the lottery anyway

"
boof wrote:

This is how I feel towards 1 Week having this as a prize + being part of the season. Soo dumb.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info