When are following issues being fixed? 1 Player HP in Party races and Critrolling

The difference between solo and 6p groups with 1p tagging is generally well under 5 minutes, probably only reaching the 5 min mark in turbo events or with a poorly geared caster build as the soloer. Its certainly nowhere near 15-20 minutes.

Most of the party speed/xp gain comes from having dedicated runners who get multiple quicksilvers, the best boots and full gearing for their specific run, and also dont have to slow down to kill anything.

As for tagging itself, id like to see it fixed not so much for the time savings it offers, which are minimal, but for the danger it mitigates. Thered be a whole lot more rips- especially in modified events- if everyone was forced to fight brutus/fidelitas/oversoul etc at max hp.
IGN: KoTao
I showed you where the majority of time difference originates from and the best you could is start questioning our race strategy by saying it's wrong and having runners is bad? My god, you are so stuck in CB times, i can't even describe it.
http://www.twitch.tv/comewithus

Posted by Chris on February 4, 2014 1:51 AM
"When we mass-ban people for running these tools, don't say you weren't warned :P"
"
Hilbert wrote:
Spoiler
Now you wanna claim you tag differently?

Usually you exp in upper prison level 8-9 10 if lucky champs when you reached the exit 5 players tp out and tp in again once brutus is tagged.

Same thing with merv.

The Boss areas are far away so their HP and the HP is only determined once somebody gets close.

Having 1 runner while others are exping is so Closed Beta and has following issues:
1.Runner dies-->Even 1 player managed to die in Upper Prison/Caverns it was caused by shockstacks/puncture or suicider mobs and possibly desync.
2. The difference in experience in the end is using runners is bugged

This actually sounds as if you are trying to tell cwu, not how he should be racing, but how he is racing. Clearly, his party still benefits from having one player run ahead and their runners manage to stay alive.
Last edited by Hassefar60 on Dec 6, 2013, 7:20:48 AM
You are misinforming players with the term runners in act2 because it's splitting not running.

There are expstops.
Runners don't use expstops.

"
The difference between solo and 6p groups with 1p tagging is generally well under 5 minutes, probably only reaching the 5 min mark in turbo events or with a poorly geared caster build as the soloer. Its certainly nowhere near 15-20 minutes.

I clearly showed that brutus and merv already offer up to 2 minues.

Claiming "QS Flasks" isn't true because especially in Act1 you are oneshotting mobs with 2h weapons, so the flasks are refilled quiet fast after 2-3 packs

"
Hilbert wrote:

"

I clearly showed that brutus and merv already offer up to 2 minues.

Claiming "QS Flasks" isn't true because especially in Act1 you are oneshotting mobs with 2h weapons, so the flasks are refilled quiet fast after 2-3 packs

Brutus + Merveil in a standard (no mods) race often dont even take a combined 2 minutes between them, so theres not really room for a 2 minute time savings.

And qs flasks are a good part of the party split advantage, because 3x quicksilver + portal resets + no need to kill is way, way faster than a soloer with a single quicksilver and a need to xp as he goes.
IGN: KoTao
While Brutus is a <1 min fight unless it's Turbo merv takes much longer, because you get chilled and you get frozen.
Sure splitting saves time but so does tagging and that's the main issue.

The time difference comes mainly from merv.
In Act2 mainly Bandits, Fidel and Vaal are the time difference.
In Turbo also Weaver.

And especially in Turbo races tagging is a cheap trick because the chance of dying goes towards zero and the time gain is much bigger. Many players must escape to town and bail.

Brutus, Merv, Vaal, Gravicius and Piety are formidable bosses in Turbo.
Can't speak of Dominus because the 3h Turbo fixed Party was too small to progress that far(also public) and only the 2nd Form is in question.
I think the uniques before the boss fight+bomb miscreations are a bigger challenge than Dominus first form because only the weakest attack has a major effect in Turbo.

Searing Dongs are the same.
The Touch of God has a huge delay and unlike Vaal Dominus has no instant follow ups.

The 2nd form should be interesting.

Entering library 3h Turbo was a big mistake because all bigger skeletons move like brutus/kole(well I died anyway and no to bosses but to a crit shotgun of a champion skeleton)

And that's the 2nd issue also mentioned several times getting no attention.

But if you think tagging is so ok I think it's ok to add 1 additional Projectile for each player in party.
"
Hilbert wrote:
While Brutus is a <1 min fight unless it's Turbo merv takes much longer, because you get chilled and you get frozen.
Sure splitting saves time but so does tagging and that's the main issue.

The time difference comes mainly from merv.
In Act2 mainly Bandits, Fidel and Vaal are the time difference.
In Turbo also Weaver.

And especially in Turbo races tagging is a cheap trick because the chance of dying goes towards zero and the time gain is much bigger. Many players must escape to town and bail.

Brutus, Merv, Vaal, Gravicius and Piety are formidable bosses in Turbo.
Can't speak of Dominus because the 3h Turbo fixed Party was too small to progress that far(also public) and only the 2nd Form is in question.
I think the uniques before the boss fight+bomb miscreations are a bigger challenge than Dominus first form because only the weakest attack has a major effect in Turbo.

Searing Dongs are the same.
The Touch of God has a huge delay and unlike Vaal Dominus has no instant follow ups.

The 2nd form should be interesting.

Entering library 3h Turbo was a big mistake because all bigger skeletons move like brutus/kole(well I died anyway and no to bosses but to a crit shotgun of a champion skeleton)

And that's the 2nd issue also mentioned several times getting no attention.

But if you think tagging is so ok I think it's ok to add 1 additional Projectile for each player in party.

3 hour turbo fixed party CWU soloed the whole dominus fight except for the last phase for us. I believe they made it to act 2 cruel in that.
[Removed by Admin]
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Dec 7, 2013, 9:44:11 AM
[Removed by Admin]

Last edited by Gary_GGG on Dec 7, 2013, 9:43:21 AM
[Removed by GG_GGG]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info