When are following issues being fixed? 1 Player HP in Party races and Critrolling

"
My opinion:

Yeah you clearly didn't state your opinion.

You defended poor mechanics and unintended mechanics.

"
Hilbert wrote:
"
My opinion:

Yeah you clearly didn't state your opinion.

You defended poor mechanics and unintended mechanics.

I stated my opinion on WHY they should be changed (if they should be changed).

I did not state my opinion on IF I think they should be changed.

Spoiler
I just glanced at your post and saw that you again pulled your CB card. I expect no less than you next counter argument to be something related to CT (as usual).
/endsarcasm

I got a poor critrolling Thread in feedback but you know feedback gets overwhelmed by desyncthreads.

Critrolling sucks in both ways but One Shot Mechanics are a bigger problem in the "main game"
Crit rolling is a big issue in racing-->LMP+ST+3rd gem.

And 1 player HP tagging isn't used in slow gameplay. It wouldn't affect endgame party play at all.
It would only affect racing where it's abused, so stop your "main game" defense.

"
Hilbert wrote:
It would only affect racing where it's abused, so stop your "main game" defense.

I am glad you at least understood my opinion now.

"Stop"? If you don't want response in your thread, don't make it.
So Rewardexploiting gets back to Season 1 and First Half of Season 2 but still no comment on Tagging.

Hey I bet Turbovaal would take down 1-2 of the Top Party so there are 1-2 unrightful Demigods.

Do I need to make reddit shit to get this fixed?
"
Hilbert wrote:
So Rewardexploiting gets back to Season 1 and First Half of Season 2 but still no comment on Tagging.

Hey I bet Turbovaal would take down 1-2 of the Top Party so there are 1-2 unrightful Demigods.

Even if it potentially was fixed, I think the new strategy would revolve around one person soloing the boss to 10% hp left & then porting everyone in. Top racers arent going to die on bosses (Turbo brutus is probably an exception to this though, but when a team of players focuses on gearing up one person I dont think it will be all too deadly)

Dont get me wrong, I have no problem with it being fixed, but I dont think a change in the rankings will be noticed if it gets fixed. (Change in strategy rather than change in ranks)
"
Metronomy wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:

Even if it potentially was fixed, I think the new strategy would revolve around one person soloing the boss to 10% hp left & then porting everyone in. Top racers arent going to die on bosses (Turbo brutus is probably an exception to this though, but when a team of players focuses on gearing up one person I dont think it will be all too deadly)

Dont get me wrong, I have no problem with it being fixed, but I dont think a change in the rankings will be noticed if it gets fixed. (Change in strategy rather than change in ranks)

Nothing would change.

My response to Hilbert in full in a place where it will not be moderated.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1yd743/the_extent_of_race_exploiting/cfk1zu7
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
You believe nothing would change. I bet it would.

Just look at the 3h Fixed Famine. Pam dies, Zoroxo dies and suddenly the remaining party has trouble holding a 20min lead in Docks.

You only show that you have psychological problems that's all.

Last edited by Hilbert on Feb 20, 2014, 9:24:27 AM
"
Hilbert wrote:
You believe nothing would change. I bet it would.

Just look at the 3h Fixed Famine. Pam dies, Zoroxo dies and suddenly the remaining party has trouble holding a 20min lead in Docks.

You only show that you have psychological problems that's all.

Troubles finding monsters it seems.
It was fixed and Docks had following layout:

C W C
----- North
E

The difference was that they only had 1 Hatred aura instead of all 3 damage auras.

2 Player Act3 also takes longer than 5-6 players splitting in Act3.

Turbo Brutus can easily kill 1-2 Glass Cannons on full HP
Fidel is another disqualifier.
Vaal on Full HP wiped entire parties?

Rips to bosses change everything!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info