When are following issues being fixed? 1 Player HP in Party races and Critrolling

"
Morsexier wrote:
Nothing would change.

My response to Hilbert in full in a place where it will not be moderated.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1yd743/the_extent_of_race_exploiting/cfk1zu7
cwu's post just backs up what I said, which is esentially what your are saying too anyway. His recorded solo vaal time was probably a worst case scenario, because I have done it in well under 1 minute (if you dont count the spawn time, unsure if he did that). His post just goes to show that its often better to not fuck around with tagging & just solo the boss instead.

Which is why I was just saying, if it hypothetically was 'fixed' then soloing the bosses to low hp more would become 'the thing' to do. There is not really a need for everyone to waste their exp time @ vaal for example. I usually feel like 1-3 people @ vaal is best.

The 3 hour fixed famine was a funny race, though I doubt you guys died on the bosses (maybe dominus?). You must have wasted a lot of time questing though, or else I wouldnt have been able to do fairgraves, dread thicket, catacombs & still come 3rd overall.
Read my solution to fix it.

Monsters instantly regenerate if somebody joins the party or loses hp if somebody leaves. 10% tagging would be using 2nd player would add to 60% 3rd to 110% etc.

Their builds are glasscannons. You have seen rips with tagging so you can be sure without there would be more rips.
"
Hilbert wrote:
Read my solution to fix it.

Monsters instantly regenerate if somebody joins the party or loses hp if somebody leaves. 10% tagging would be using 2nd player would add to 60% 3rd to 110% etc.

Their builds are glasscannons. You have seen rips with tagging so you can be sure without there would be more rips.
That solution is completely unrealistic, it seems you are too focused on fixing one problem, at the expense of creating other larger problems.
"
boof wrote:
"
Morsexier wrote:

How would they ever fix this.

While I believe you're being sarcastic, I'll just give the easiest solution: do the same thing as with bandits.
You're either there at the start, or you don't the get quest.
boof gave the best solution in this whole thread, but that would also mean that people can not portal out at bosses (which I have no qualms with but it would have other implications for people, such as not being able to pass merciless vaal if they die on standard, because they would have to start the fight again. For this reason & other things similar, I see this solution as possible but unlikely)
You know bandits get tagged too?

Larger Problems such as AFKers in parties?
Kick them....

Not being able to TP in/out would remove disgraceful fights but don't think GGG will suddenly reduce Bleeding damage at Dominus or reduce Miscreation HP which are major rip causes.

And remember not adjusting HP is bad because if Dominus kill lets say 3/6 the remaining 3 players have to deal with 6 player HP.

My solution takes care of that.
"
Metronomy wrote:
"
Morsexier wrote:
Nothing would change.

My response to Hilbert in full in a place where it will not be moderated.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1yd743/the_extent_of_race_exploiting/cfk1zu7
cwu's post just backs up what I said, which is esentially what your are saying too anyway. His recorded solo vaal time was probably a worst case scenario, because I have done it in well under 1 minute (if you dont count the spawn time, unsure if he did that). His post just goes to show that its often better to not fuck around with tagging & just solo the boss instead.

Which is why I was just saying, if it hypothetically was 'fixed' then soloing the bosses to low hp more would become 'the thing' to do. There is not really a need for everyone to waste their exp time @ vaal for example. I usually feel like 1-3 people @ vaal is best.

The 3 hour fixed famine was a funny race, though I doubt you guys died on the bosses (maybe dominus?). You must have wasted a lot of time questing though, or else I wouldnt have been able to do fairgraves, dread thicket, catacombs & still come 3rd overall.

No one from our group did the fixed famine race because it was at 5 AM for most of us. We surprisingly always do better in famine races anyway.

Last edited by Rithz on Feb 22, 2014, 10:01:26 AM
Still not fixed?
"
dspair wrote:
Still not fixed?

Did you seriously just necro one of the most infamous Hilbert posts in history. God have mercy on our souls.
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info