nerf aegis aurora

"
aimlessgun wrote:
"
Grildrak wrote:
Ok any advise for a caster? How should I deal with it? I am speced as hard into damage as I possibly can and have infernal mantle so I even bypass the es with 25% of my damage. I can replace my faster cast with crit mult (giving me 40% crit chance and 525% multi) and still cant kill most afk aegis aurora players.

Face it. It is brokenly OP and the PvP tournements will show it (if they ever start)

I havnt seen a fire caster build do well in PvP since like...ever. Aegis is strong, fire is weak, thus you get the impression Aegis is overpowered.

Also there are CI aegis players against which Mantle is a bad thing.

Well, I'm technically a fire caster in pvp. And I do just fine, I use Aegis as well. But I'm getting off topic. to the OP, anyways when it comes to aegis there are always ways to counter. One of them being more dps in a single swing. Another opposite option would be to use a chaos gem while still having insane attack speed to negate the shields and go for the life. If the player has Shavronne's Wrappings Then the only thing I can consider in which to counter is Righteous Fire in which blocking doesn't apply, therefore making Aegis Aurora useless. There are always counters to specs and builds.

The obvious problem is that players feel that they should be able to counter another player with a simple gear and gem change with the same pre existing build, which I'm glad is not the case. It's fine to suggest that something is op, but when you don't consider all the variables then you're just wasting your time by suggesting a nerf.

BringYourFriends

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info