nerf aegis aurora

"

Multistrike with heavystrike is quite strong in pvp. The fast knockbacks incapacitates most people.

Who the hell is doing such terrible things? :-)
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
Multistrike with heavystrike is quite strong in pvp. The fast knockbacks incapacitates most people.

multistrike = 36% less dmg, you use heavy strike for the high per hit dmg or to fuck aurora up, MS will work against this.

"
hauntworld1 wrote:
If i asked for people to calculate my RF dps is because i wanted to compare with the number i came out with when i tried to calculate it, why are you even bringing this up i dont see the point ?

I surely know the basics in this game i've been playing it since closed beta you're not even giving a valid argument, your probation wasnt enough to keep you away from antagonizing other players yet ?

Yeah sure thats why ... why cant you be honest? If you wanted to compare with your number, it still shows how unsure you were of the easiest dps calculation in all of poe. It doesnt get any easier than RF. You got 2 variables and that is it, (hp+life)/2 x conc effect x all increases

Plus you mentioned dodge not spell dodge, and only mentioned spell dodge after firebrand did lol. In your mind, because ek is physical, eva and dodge work on it. lol

And you been playing since closed beta too ... wow
Last edited by sixxinchesfromtheground on Feb 17, 2014, 2:23:19 PM
I don't know who this sixxinchesfromtheground guy is, but I like that he shows up to step on people's nuts.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Got to love these armchair pvp'ers. :P
IGN: _Firebitch
Uh oh, we have bannage.

Edit: Who is that guy anyways? Seriously...haha.
Last edited by MullaXul on Feb 17, 2014, 5:17:08 PM
Well hes banned now, that's what u get!

lol
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Feb 17, 2014, 8:14:04 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:
Uh oh, we have bannage.

thats you bro dont act dumb ya scrub
"
Peapodsp wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:
Uh oh, we have bannage.

thats you bro dont act dumb ya scrub

Riiiiiiiiiiight. Thats not me at all, I have no reason to make multiple accounts.
Last edited by MullaXul on Feb 17, 2014, 9:13:36 PM
2 builds that will by pass it, and this is coming from an Aurora user. Searing bond and Righteous. can't block either, they will die fast as i've proved it my self dueling those builds
"
Manalicous wrote:
2 builds that will by pass it, and this is coming from an Aurora user. Searing bond and Righteous. can't block either, they will die fast as i've proved it my self dueling those builds

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info