*NOW FIXED TY GGG * Explosive arrow exploit needs balancing ASAP

Even though I would be all for rebalancing skills like ek I don't think they are anyway near cold to fire EA with the bug.

I did some test with bear trap using the bug in lld last night and it increased the damage by atleast 10 times. I dont know for sure it is as efficient on EA or not but it was broken enough that I stopped playing merciless pvp for a while (gmp ea flying all over the map and if you ever get hit you die)

"

Just think about even with over 9000k hp,81 all res and lot of def and 800+life reg still one shot from other pvp builds.

Imo it is a bit wrong that you can have that defence and still one shot anyone with a almost inf range high projectile speed skill that also sticks to walls killing anyone close. EK may deal a lot of damage but it is atleast short range on it and need some investment and does not purely let you build defence.
Last edited by Grildrak on Oct 19, 2013, 5:06:10 PM
"
Grildrak wrote:
Even though I would be all for rebalancing skills like ek I don't think they are anyway near cold to fire EA with the bug.

I did some test with bear trap using the bug in lld last night and it increased the damage by atleast 10 times. I dont know for sure it is as efficient on EA or not but it was broken enough that I stopped playing merciless pvp for a while (gmp ea flying all over the map and if you ever get hit you die)

EA will get nerfed for sure now

And when EA gets nerfed you get owned from other ones.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/076/7/0/trafalgar_law___room__by_niklaswirths-d5ycuxx.jpg
Last edited by DonTrafalgarLaw on Oct 19, 2013, 5:04:25 PM
"
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
I've made a bug report here...

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/543409

If someone would be able to show video proof it would be greatly appreciated. Also to backup this claim would further help the cause.

You are a crybaby.

lol You're the one qq'ing cause your build got nerfed. At least I have the balls to call out a clear bug/exploit that would surely ruin pvp.

There's currently 6 known skills that added cold and cold to fire effect, to a degree of 10x damage. Surely you can't think that's a good thing?
IGN: _Firebitch
"
"
Grildrak wrote:

Who gone be next?

there a difference between fixing an exploit and nerfing a skill, i hope EA doesnt get nerfed because it has its strengths and weaknesses. but the fact that this cold to fire gem + a tiny amount of added cold damage more than quadruples the damage of the skills clearly shows that its not working correctly. you will still be able to dominate pve with EA, just like people have been for a long time already.

they should really change this post so that it reflects on how skills are broken with added cold + cold to fire instead of saying that EA is broken only because it was the first skill to be abused in pvp with the bug.
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on Oct 19, 2013, 5:08:48 PM
"

EA isn't getting nerfed. The bug/exploit is. Big difference.
IGN: _Firebitch
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"

You are a exploit to.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/076/7/0/trafalgar_law___room__by_niklaswirths-d5ycuxx.jpg
"
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"

You are a exploit to.

i know you are, but what am I?

Last edited by oowarpigoo on Oct 19, 2013, 5:12:38 PM

[/quote]
EA isn't getting nerfed. The bug/exploit is. Big difference.[/quote]

You are a exploit to.[/quote]

i know you are, but what am I?

[/quote]

The guy in picture?
google "i know you are, but what am i?"

Last edited by oowarpigoo on Oct 19, 2013, 5:50:44 PM
Thanks for all the support guys and hopefully GGG will listen to us and fix the exploit bug ASAP before ladder. Keep up the bumping and i also emailed GGG about this to make sure they know about it.

To boa: I'm sorry if we are destroying your build but i'm sure you know about the cold to fire exploit and no one wants to let that go just because you enjoy owning us with a broken skill, you would have a much better reputation into pvp with a fair play setup instead of using an exploit and hopefully you will understand this.

Edit: Updated the post to make sure they understand that we want the exploit fixed more than the skill itself.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Oct 19, 2013, 5:53:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info