*NOW FIXED TY GGG * Explosive arrow exploit needs balancing ASAP

"
oowarpigoo wrote:
"
2i0 wrote:
i put my two cents into that guy with 200kdps flicker against EA builds.

yeah all you RF/EKers are forgetting that there are builds that can stomp even the best EA guys(top crit dagger builds and pure dps void home users with koams(pretty much extinct due to block)), i find it funny that as soon as something comes along that can beat the OP EK shavs builds your instantly complaining that it needs to be nerfed.

btw its not a true test if your just standing there and taking the shots, a true test needs both people to be actually trying to kill each other not just testing if you can 1-2 shot eachother.
i havent seen you in a 3v3 much less pvp in a while.. i doubt u have any knowledge about resent events so.. pls stop talking. Damagepersecond is prob. the ebst example of the best crit dagger shadow build you mentioned.. ask him how his experience with EA was just last night in 3v3.
Team Omniscient

"
oowarpigoo wrote:
"
2i0 wrote:

yeah all you RF/EKers are forgetting that there are builds that can stomp even the best EA guys(top crit dagger builds and pure dps void home users with koams(pretty much extinct due to block)), i find it funny that as soon as something comes along that can beat the OP EK shavs builds your instantly complaining that it needs to be nerfed.

btw its not a true test if your just standing there and taking the shots, a true test needs both people to be actually trying to kill each other not just testing if you can 1-2 shot eachother.

Well, i wasn't whining about that 200kdps flicker guy or other people builds. I just didn't went deep enough into Merciless PvP but i noticed as melee if you can't rushkill into EA guys ur done even with 90%Fire Resistances and max block to prevent charges on you.

PD:anyway ask firebrand he used to called me when you guys need fillers to start 3v3's, not sure why you put me into the RF/EK group :S.
Last edited by 2i0 on Oct 18, 2013, 9:00:35 PM
My Point is.. having the ability to autoa attack with GMP linked in a corner for the whole map.. your foes build does not matter once you show your head your insta gimped.
Team Omniscient

Last edited by yardiegamer on Oct 18, 2013, 8:57:58 PM
"
yardiegamer wrote:
"
oowarpigoo wrote:
"
2i0 wrote:

i havent seen you in a 3v3 much less pvp in a while.. i doubt u have any knowledge about resent events so.. pls stop talking. Damagepersecond is prob. the ebst example of the best crit dagger shadow build you mentioned.. ask him how his experience with EA was just last night in 3v3.

who exactly is destroying you guys so much that your all complaining all of a sudden? are these new EA guys beating you 5-0 every time? the last good EA guy i fought(Boa'something') wasnt to long ago and i went 2:1 with him in my favor. ive seen EA guys from the start of open beta and they have always been good, but they also have always been beatable. we'll see once 1.0 comes out, id rather have unique builds that dont require as much currency topping pvp than builds that require having 100+ exalted to completely dominate pvp purely because of luck/rmt/12+ hours a day farming

IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Well no offence but of course you would.. its partially why u dont play much anymore since u lack gear and frequently die in maps
Team Omniscient

Last edited by yardiegamer on Oct 18, 2013, 9:14:32 PM
"
yardiegamer wrote:
Well no offence but of course you would.. its partially why u dont play much anymore since u lack gear and frequently die in maps

w/e man all im sayin is EA is a very good counter against the shavs builds that currently over run pvp, and because of that you want it nerfed. There are counters to everyting, melee is countered by a shavs molten/experienced summons, crit dagger is countered by block/evasion, mauls are countered by block, EA is countered by mobility/dps, swords(anti block) are countered by crit dagger/maul(dps), block EK counters everything but sword(supposedly) and EA.......... just beacause i havnt played in the last week of 3v3's doesnt mean i know nothing about EA builds and there capabilities.....

oh yeah and yardie dont forget you abused EA/koams for a while and you didnt think it was that OP then.... hmm what changed?

anyways all they have to do to nerf this build is to take out the red X off your opponents position when pvping, then they couldnt shoot you off the screen without it being random/luck.
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on Oct 18, 2013, 9:50:35 PM
Maybe I can shed a little light here since I am one of the new EA users, that for the most part has become broken. The combo of added cold and cold to fire literally multiplies EA damage by a factor of 5 or so. It's a bug or exploit that's just recently come in to merc pvp.

BoaSandersonia is the first person I've seen use it, and I followed suit shortly afterwards figuring out the build by a couple obscure posts in the forums.

Last night in 3v3 I was pretty much owning everyone... some of the best guys on server at level 74. The difference between my usual EA setup (6L'd) and just a 4L with EA, added cold, cold to fire and GMP is shocking.

I was planning on writing a bug report since 5 times damage is clearly unintended by GGG. I talked to Yardiegamer(Templarthefall) about it already.

However... there are counters to even this insanely OP version. As oowarpigoo(xDominus) mentioned earlier, fast movement speed/attack speed melee (flicker crit, leap slam, or cyclone) can beat this build handily. Sucks for everyone else though. :)

I agree it's a good counter to rf Ek'ers, although I believe that build is just as broken. Since EA bypasses block it's a very handy skill. :)
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Oct 18, 2013, 11:50:27 PM
people expect balanced pvp?

anyways if you move fast ea will never kill you.
ign = ultrahiangle
"
ultrahiangle wrote:

The problem isn't EA, it's the exploit(bug) people are using that multiples the damage by a factor of 5 or so.
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Oct 18, 2013, 11:50:14 PM
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"
ultrahiangle wrote:

The problem isn't EA, it's the exploit(bug) people are using that multiples the damage by a factor of 5 or so.

ahh im not aware of the exploit/bug, should be fixed w/e it is.

calling for nerfs based on bugs isn't really justifiable.
ign = ultrahiangle

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info