After skipping 3.24 I now did weeks of T17-s and I must say.. they need to change!

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
t16 farm is pretty much dead. i dont send out many shipments but even from the few i send out i got more raw divines then i dropped from 4000+ maps.

If your idea of obtaining wealth is purely through finding raw divines, then that's your problem. Gaining wealth through raw currency drops has always been a newb trap. The devs want you to trade, and trading is the biggest source of currency in the game.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
t16 farm is pretty much dead. i dont send out many shipments but even from the few i send out i got more raw divines then i dropped from 4000+ maps.

If your idea of obtaining wealth is purely through finding raw divines, then that's your problem. Gaining wealth through raw currency drops has always been a newb trap. The devs want you to trade, and trading is the biggest source of currency in the game.

why do you keep making these posts towards me? i'm not some new player. i know how the game works.i only dropped about 10 raw divines but had hundreds in my stash and made 3 builds so far. i know how to make currency,but that doesnt mean i should just accept how bad the loot drops are.
every time i complain about how bad the ground loot is you make a post like this to me. this is the feedback forum, people CAN complain if they want. ground loot is bad. raw divine drop is terrible. i will keep pointing this out like it or not.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Sep 4, 2024, 12:44:39 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

why do you keep making these posts towards me? i'm not some new player. i know how the game works.i only dropped about 10 raw divines but had hundreds in my stash and made 3 builds so far. every time i complain about how bad the ground loot is you make a post like this to me. this is the feedback forum, people CAN complain if they want. ground loot is bad. raw divine drop is terrible. i will keep pointing this out like it or not.

Then don't make silly posts that are clearly wrong? I've done nothing but farm T16s all league and my wealth is 500-600d if you factor in the cost of my 2 builds as well as my fiance's build I helped set up for them.

Raw divine drops have always been terrible, and the only time they weren't was when Affliction was a league. Now that everyone has had a taste of the stupidly juiced loot, you and everyone else seems confident that loot has never been this bad.

Here's the reality: It's always been this bad. Divines have always been garbage for drops. You're supposed to be farming for other loot and selling it off for divines.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Some people just do forget that affliction league is over and that the pure currency drop rain was not anywhere near the norm of any previous leagues or the vanilla drop rates.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
@pizzarugi so your solution is to just accept that drops are bad? what is the point of this forum then if people are just supposed to accept things the way they are and not leave feedback.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Sep 4, 2024, 12:50:28 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
to just accept that drops are bad?

Except the part that the drops are not bad and only inexperienced players believe so.
Raw divine or former ex drops have been the same since years and the overall amount of drops have been increased ever so often with the introduction of new map juice to the core game.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
so your solution is to just accept that drops are bad? what is the point of this forum then if people are just supposed to accept things the way they are and not leave feedback.

Drops are bad, because GGG wants to maintain a player-driven economy. If GGG gave you divines hand over fist, they'd be as cheap as chaos. It's as simple as it gets.

GGG isn't going to improve drops. Doing that would just ruin the economy and make certain things not worth farming.

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
@pizzarugi so your solution is to just accept that drops are bad? what is the point of this forum then if people are just supposed to accept things the way they are and not leave feedback.
What are you even on about? Affliction not included, base loot has never been better or more accessible.
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
so your solution is to just accept that drops are bad? what is the point of this forum then if people are just supposed to accept things the way they are and not leave feedback.

Drops are bad, because GGG wants to maintain a player-driven economy. If GGG gave you divines hand over fist, they'd be as cheap as chaos. It's as simple as it gets.

GGG isn't going to improve drops. Doing that would just ruin the economy and make certain things not worth farming.

i didnt mean make drops like they were in affliction just improve them a bit. well at least you admit that drops are indeed bad. most people cant even do that much.

anyway i'm leaving now before this turns into another me vs 10 people thread. just wanted to respond to your initial post
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Sep 4, 2024, 1:08:03 PM
I don't think someone like me could farm 2k divines if the loot was this bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info