After skipping 3.24 I now did weeks of T17-s and I must say.. they need to change!

t16 farm is pretty much dead. i dont send out many shipments but even from the few i send out i got more raw divines then i dropped from 4000+ maps. t16 is good for bubblegum currency and what not. if you want more you need to run t17. the people who say t16's are fine are the people who dont want GGG to nerf t17 loot. they say t16 is just as profitable for their own strategic reasons.

edit- theres that one guy who ran 0 t17 but hes's just trolling the forums trying to get reactions. talking about his wealth non stop for weeks now.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Sep 3, 2024, 1:50:12 AM
Actually, the firm (and mistaken) belief that only T17s are worth running helps me with my currency generation, haha.
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Sep 3, 2024, 1:50:21 AM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
t16 farm is pretty much dead. i dont send out many shipments but even from the few i send out i got more raw divines then i dropped from 4000+ maps. t16 is good for bubblegum currency and what not. if you want more you need to run t17. the people who say t16's are fine are the people who dont want GGG to nerf t17 loot. they say t16 is just as profitable for their own strategic reasons.

edit- theres that one guy who ran 0 t17 but hes's just trolling the forums trying to get reactions. talking about his wealth non stop for weeks now.

T16 ground loot is crap, true. But that doesn't mean you can't generate wealth by doing strats on t16s. Like ultimatum, ritual, invitations, harvest, etc. I did like 8 t17 and made all my currency (700-800 divs) without sanctum or t17s.

On the other hand, I do agree that t17 meta is bad for several reasons. Such as scarab prices, uber farming, and so on.
Last edited by gabpla111 on Sep 3, 2024, 3:15:27 AM
irrefutable fact is that any 'good' strat done on T16 is just better when ran on T17. the tipping point is: T17 map cost + rolling cost. if it is lower than the T16<>T17 difference, then T16 are redundant, entry-level maps you should do few times and never again

that should not be a surprise when T17 have straight 'profit multiplier' built into them (like WTF was this idea?)

why not everyone plays T17 then? because you need certain subset of builds (T17 are VERY build limiting) and if you 'lost on character creation screen' T17s are just unfun.

but pick any low-cost meta build and there is 0 (ZERO) reason to EVER pick T16 over T17.

because - again - any strat done in T16 is better done in T17. that 'profit multiplier' alone makes sure of that.

ps. yes, you can try and cheeze essences in yellows, or beasts or stuff of that nature - but that makes pennies

ps2. saw empyrian videos, sure you can make money in T16. but that money is worth less than before, because you can make A LOT more money in T17. it is called inflation and diminishing buying power. the 'good stuff' is priced around people who farm T17. willing to do the same for 1/4th returns? go for it. but dont pretend these are the same choices. one is clearly better.
You know my entire bread and butter is t16s? lmao

anyone who doesn't know how to make muns on t16s don't know what they're doing and I'm not even surprised.

Shit I even do 100 grand PER T16 map but people don't even know how to do that they go OH YOU'RE LYING! lmao meanwhile I'm swimming like a G.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 3, 2024, 8:06:09 AM
"
sidtherat wrote:
irrefutable fact is that any 'good' strat done on T16 is just better when ran on T17. the tipping point is: T17 map cost + rolling cost. if it is lower than the T16<>T17 difference, then T16 are redundant, entry-level maps you should do few times and never again

that should not be a surprise when T17 have straight 'profit multiplier' built into them (like WTF was this idea?)

why not everyone plays T17 then? because you need certain subset of builds (T17 are VERY build limiting) and if you 'lost on character creation screen' T17s are just unfun.

but pick any low-cost meta build and there is 0 (ZERO) reason to EVER pick T16 over T17.

because - again - any strat done in T16 is better done in T17. that 'profit multiplier' alone makes sure of that.

ps. yes, you can try and cheeze essences in yellows, or beasts or stuff of that nature - but that makes pennies

ps2. saw empyrian videos, sure you can make money in T16. but that money is worth less than before, because you can make A LOT more money in T17. it is called inflation and diminishing buying power. the 'good stuff' is priced around people who farm T17. willing to do the same for 1/4th returns? go for it. but dont pretend these are the same choices. one is clearly better.

This is also entirely a trade league experience.

In ssf farming t16s nets so little loot its laughable. Div cards in particular, i tried farming the long watch (fourth vow) card and that card does not exist. I tried everything, i used all my div scarabs, i tried rogue exiles, i tried pack size, 8 mods. that dagger card has got to be 500-1 fourth vow card.

I didn't notice this at first because for the first month of the league i was just bossing. All my maps were invitation rotas into clearing the bosses.

"
sidtherat wrote:
willing to do the same for 1/4th returns? go for it. but dont pretend these are the same choices. one is clearly better.

So how much you earn/h and what strat you use in t17? Seems like t16 is 15-24div/h often, so if that is 1/4 for you, you earn solid 100div/h. Care to share or is this empty claim?

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
if you want more you need to run t17

And how much currency you make per hour running t17, and what method? Oh right, you barely run them, but nonetheless, lets hear about your numbers to support your claim.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Sep 3, 2024, 8:23:44 AM
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Actually, the firm (and mistaken) belief that only T17s are worth running helps me with my currency generation, haha.

It's kinda sad to be honest. Playing PoE to roll maps in HO whole time or buying achievements to flex on forum. That's PoE feedback on forum right now. Sadge
On Probation Any%
I kind of want to know ggg justifies the bridge to uber content being harder than uber cobtent.

My main grip with poe in general is that if you can do a higher level of content the game pushes your to do it because it have significantly improved drops. Astronomically improved honestly.

T17 excaberates this problem, especially with the removal/adjustment of magic find. The entire reward structure should be overhauled.

Simply playing the game like a game instead of a tax return might end up with map sustain issues.
"
roundishcap wrote:
I kind of want to know ggg justifies the bridge to uber content being harder than uber cobtent.

My main grip with poe in general is that if you can do a higher level of content the game pushes your to do it because it have significantly improved drops. Astronomically improved honestly.

T17 excaberates this problem, especially with the removal/adjustment of magic find. The entire reward structure should be overhauled.

Simply playing the game like a game instead of a tax return might end up with map sustain issues.

*skill issues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info