The settlement system should go core relatively unchanged

You don't have to do anything in kingsmarch and you don't have to do ores (I ignored them for a while).

Just like some of the other league mechanics in maps I tend to ignore / turn off (I focus on incursion, delve, breech, abyss, ignore the rest except to unlock Jun recipes)
The map mechanics you ignore usually don't hurt you out of nowhere.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Stop saying you don't fricking have to do it. I don't want tornadoes and meteors in my maps, period

Then don`t click the ores - it is not that hard.

You probably also don`t click legion if you are not specked into it.
Right? Guess if there is something else around I should not do it either? Cause the tornadoes and meteors don't discriminate, they keep falling whether you click the damn thing or not. Especially great if the map is narrow.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Right? Guess if there is something else around I should not do it either? Cause the tornadoes and meteors don't discriminate, they keep falling whether you click the damn thing or not. Especially great if the map is narrow.

Since when were those things affecting the map globally except when you click on the tornado one?

are you being 1 shot or something?
Innocence forgives you
Heist is completely optional. You can completely avoid it by not clicking a single smugglers cache. Delve is completely optional. You can avoid it by not clicking a single sulphite node. Same with Kingsmarch and ores. Why are people acting like there is a difference?

Last edited by arknath on Aug 26, 2024, 9:25:50 PM
"
arknath wrote:
Heist is completely optional. You can completely avoid it by not clicking a single smugglers cache. Delve is completely optional. You can avoid it by not clicking a single sulphite node. Same with Kingsmarch and ores. Why are people acting like there is a difference?

its more of they want to try and enjoy it to some extent rather than ignoring it completely.

a problem i see with poe in the recent years is that the league mechanics have been increasingly difficult to cater to good players.

many people on the forums are good/experienced players. and as such, forgotten how its like to be weak.

NGL, i m playing glass cannon, one random meteor and very likely i'd die. but i dont bitch about it because its a choice i knowingly make.

but for newer players, it definitely would feel bad and punishing.

the divide between player experiences simply is too wide. good players would simply brush it off and they have a point. in many cases the player has bad gear/build. but on the other hand i would prefer if the game wasnt so unforgiving at the baseline. its a good way to make newer players ragequit.

[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info