3.24.2 Hotfix 5

"
LaserVonRekyu wrote:

Hi. I have autism so let me break rules.

Fixed it for you
"
TheLokkoS1 wrote:
"
Skellesi wrote:

you are not even playing the game :D

WTF u saying i am not playing?, check again

What am i supposed to see? only stripped characters? 10 chars between lvl 1-5?
dont talk to me bro seriously. you obviously dont know what you are talking about. clown.
"
Slider13 wrote:
"
LaserVonRekyu wrote:
"
iParadoxG wrote:
Finally!

hope you guys ban the exploiters while you're at it.

You too should be banned.

Would make exactly as much sense.

As a person with autism, I do not comprehend the difference of available ingame options and exploits. They are all options to me. Your social construct of what is an inexcusable exploit is your own subjective perspective that I am incapable of comprehending.

Should I be banned just because of I have this disability?

Why should I have to play in fear that a normal action could ban me.

Until GGG provides clear and universal guidelines for situations like this, all players that learn of such actions are going to be forced to perform them, or fall behind when GGG chooses not to remove the "exploit"

Yes, you should be banned for your made up condition. The TOS clearly says if you find and use an exploit, you will be banned.

"made up condition" its recognized by the government and has recently cost my job and put me in the hospital due to people like you that dont understand that this is real.
Thanks for your understanding of something that effects every single aspect of my life that I can do nothing about.

I agree, if I find and abuse an exploit as per ToS then I should be banned. But how do I know what is an exploit and what is safe? Its not defined so what am I supposed to do?
Good. RIP anyone who thought they wouldn't fix this and RIP anyone who spent currency to buy bugged items. Hopefully this is a learning experience for you guys lol.

I don't think bans are warranted (personally) unless someone made a shitload of money by farming with the bugged items. If people crafted them for memes or it just sat in their stash, whatever. Revert the items to correct socket numbers and move on. But if they somehow made some busted build and farmed a bunch with bugged stuff, probably warrants a ban, at least for the league
hoho oh well.

Exploit Early Exploit Often at your own risk.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
"
gryphon79 wrote:
"
LaserVonRekyu wrote:

Hi. I have autism so let me break rules.

Fixed it for you

At no point did I claim any idiocy like that.

If I break rules then yes I should be punished regardless of mental conditions.

I am asking for the rules to be clear so I know what is okay and what is not.

As is, I could break rules without knowing it due to the lack of clarity.

Its fucked up if I were then to be banned for something I didnt know was wrong.

It was obviously not intended yet you did it do it no matter your condition you can't use that as an excuse.

When you see IT WAS OBVIOUSLY NOT INTENDED when items have 3 sockets all the time IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LEAGUE all of a sudden OH LOOK IT'S NOW 6 SOCKETS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LEAGUE! Oh boy I WONDER WHY AND WHO I should DO THAT TOO!

Cmon dude.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I did not participate in the exploit but the reason GGG has in the past been cautious about banning players is because people who discovered this bug did so in the spirit of investigating the game and did not do so originally with the intent to cause harm to the game.

And like anything else that Gamers discover that was not intended by any developer anywhere, they get excited and share with other people what they found.

It's actually normal gamer behavior and unless there is an official comment from the developers to say hey knock it off, then it becomes unfair for the people who originally found it to go back and get banned for it.

GGG is handling this right. Fix the broken items. At the end of the day, a fair punishment for the gamers who did this will be the fact that they burned a craft to do it only to have it undone.

No need for people to pound the tables in order to get their pound of Flesh.

Studying other gaming companies who have done such things tends to show that it usually backfires as people who didn't realize it was an exploit or even serious get caught up in the crossfire and the resulting backlash often doesn't make it worth it.
The fun part is people are not even scared to abuse exploit nowadays, lot of people just made dozens of divines selling these bugged items knowing that GGG will probably never punish them. Exploit early exploit often, it makes sense in eviroment where no punishment ever happen.
Where is the Spicy sushi/Belton taking a 1 year vacation post?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info