Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

This is the quality of life change ive been waiting for. With no desire to play my life is sure to improve. Great choice, I hear its for console gamers, you know, the core audience youve cultivated for 10 years, your console audience.
What a horrible, short sighted, out of touch change. Please revert the LMB change or at least leave its functionality in the game along with the new gems.
I appreciate you narrating the teasers so so much! I have problems reading for prolonged amount of times - my eyes get tired easily from that. Thank you, Mark! And thank you everyone who decided to do that!
This QoL patch is so good even the teaser post got more QoL :)
Is this an out-of-season April Fool's Joke? It's not for a couple of weeks my guys.
Why they fuck they touch the LMB? He was doing nothing wrong and working as intended!
Aware
So funny how 2% of the player base can seem like a horde. Wonder how many posts each of them has made raging about the left click change.
Such *excellent* news with the automation gem. /s

Now, I'm just hoping that in addition to the automation gem itself, we'll be getting a dozen new instant cast non-reservation buff skills, to actually have something to automate on a 3L or 4L slot with the automation gem. Otherwise, at this point in time, seems like this could've waited for Path of Exile 2 and the gem/links rework (the gem rework is still coming, right?)

Haven't played for a few patches now, but assuming Bone Armor is still a thing on Necromancer tree, how is GGG gonna address instant cast non-reservation buff skills coming not from gems, and their bindability to any automation (or lack thereof?)
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
So funny how 2% of the player base can seem like a horde. Wonder how many posts each of them has made raging about the left click change.

well tbh i think it is a lot more than 2% of the playerbase that is angry at this change, unless you're a super casual this will most likely impact your gameplay negatively.
Last edited by ReikaShikari on Mar 19, 2024, 11:07:07 AM
With regards to the left click change.If it isn't broken,don't change it.There is already a cast when damage taken gem in the game and trigger wands.Why do something that interupts smooth game play flow and takes up a gem slot?
"
highbalarama wrote:
"
screaminjay wrote:
Do you guys not have gamepads?

what is that?

I assume it is a reference to the Blizzard announcement of Diablo Immortal (a mobile game). Where the crowd was heard being disappointed and the presenter asked "Do you not have phones?".

You could google "Diablo Immortal Announcement" to find a video.

I hope I described it understandably. English is not my first language.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info