Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

-1 socket gem. -CD time %. GJ, GGG. Lets ban again for AHK scripts.
But where players should take 1 more button for skill? Some builds use all 7 buttons, 8th was great for using 1 more required (convocation for ex) and how that builds should use it? Where to find 1 more space for support gem?) Remove 1 aura? great deal, lol

Waiting for some possitive teasers and big patchnote with many nerfes. Also I bet the league will not be fun too. Soon PoE2, its main development. Obviously PoE1 is not priority))
Last edited by KoTLIIpeguHrePa on Mar 19, 2024, 11:44:39 AM
Should I get a steering wheel in case there will be a quality of life addition that truckers will appreciate?
"
Psaakyrn wrote:
Personally think other than for miners (where detonate mine on movement is ACTUALLY optimal) this is still an overall buff, because while we can't automate 1 skill to LMB, how many builds only automate 1 skill? Once the number of skills you are automating exceeds 1, this is an overall buff, since the 2nd automated skill generally requires either CWDT or a crafted "cast spell on skill use" weapon regardless.

They should just amend the current "detonate mine" gem to auto-trigger on movement, since that gem currently is practically worthless anyway. Yes still a nerf to miners, but at least lets them keep existing functionality, and they could do with a nerf anyway rather than a complete gameplay change.

This is just wrong from top to bottom.

1. A lot of Mine skills want you to pool up a lot of them before detonation to make use of their Aura. Stormblast Mine, Pyroclast Mine and any High-Impact Mine supported Mine are some examples who greatly rely on stacking a lot of mines and detonating on movement just dumpsters your DPS. So unless you have copius amounts of throwspeed or ridiculous damage anyway it's disadvantageous to detonate them on movement.

2. Automation Support only works for skills which are already instant.
Those Skills are:
1. Auras (Hatred, Determination, etc)
2. Stances (Blood and Sand, Flesh and Stone)
3. Heralds (of Ash,of Agony,of Purity etc.)
4. Guard Skills (Steel Skin, Molten Shell, etc.)
5. Buffs (Phase Run, Blood Rage, etc.)
6. Frostblink

So unless you are using multiple Buffs and don't manage to maintain them (Bloodrage, Corrupting Fever auto renew already. Berserk wants to be used manualy because popping 30 Rage Berserk is a waste) as well as want an Autocast Guard Skill this change is just a huge downside. Because let's be real. Most builds don't use any Instant Skills besides Guard that would desire Automation.
Those people who use phase run for the Damage Boost (Rage Vortex) want to manually use it. Those that use phase run for the Movement Speed leftclick it and CWDT their Guard.
Whatever... Same story every league buffs/nerfs/people cry/more broken builds being discovered and so on.
Moving on.
Please let us decide if we want to autocast on left click or use the support skills for guard skills. Lets us have both... why disabling this?! Please think about it.

Thats no QOL. That is a nerf --> +1 Socket + mana multiplier for example.

yeah idk...
GGG slowly turning this game into something i play less and less each league with so many questionable changes.
summoners already have to use unset rings to fit everything they need and now an extra slot to fit something we dont really needed?

and btw ***k gamepads!
I am supportive of all the other news, and while I do like the addition of the Automation gem, I do not like that it's being forced on you for many builds that plays Guard skills and shouts. Many builds have high socket pressure, so the removal of LMB in some cases means you're taking away build utility and therefore build diversity/creativity, because they can't afford the extra cost of Automation. Not to mention you straight up make stuff like Bone Armor feel incredibly bad to play with all of a sudden.

I hope GGG realizes that this makes almost everyone feel unhappy (regardless of your forum inclinations) and reverts the LMB change, cus this just a FeelsBadMan.

I also find it a bit sad that the Automation was suppose to hype, but because they cut LMB, they just got across the board critique instead.
did i understand GGG right here? its the AHK league? nice
I 40/40'd this league (first time), but the LMB change is making me pretty sure I'll pass on playing PoE again until/unless its reverted. It's such a stupid loss of QoL, with no reason other than making the game more painful to play for a bunch of builds.
This is a topic almost worthy of the Angry Joe show.Console vs PC....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info