Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

Hot take. This interaction was never intended, so while I think this could have been done better hopefully it is just a first step on the journey to a better method of using those skills.
"
Amanzel wrote:
"Players who use a gamepad with appreciate this one", really?

I was literally swearing when I have heard this one.
As a (SSF)HC player since i started in 2019, i take this "QoL" as a spit on my face and every HC player. The game is already hard enough :
We already need 50k armor, flat phys, 50k evasion, 85+@, max chaos res, %phys taken as elemental dmg, ailments immunities, spell suppression and all the blablabla....
i'm not going to sacrifice one gem slot + increase cooldown and cost for my molten shell / steelskin / enduring cry or whatever.
This is the straw that breaks the camel's back.
Got my own QoL : Uninstall the game => save my money and save my wrist.

GL for PoE 2
Hm... what a sad day. I love to play Hexblast Mines becaus of the Automation and now 1 Build more i dont like to Play because of this nonsense. Do we dont have enough keys to press? holy Cow.
"
Great 12345date g12345ys keep it 12345p
hahahahah true dude
"
Great 12345date g12345ys keep it 12345p

lmfao good one
Everyone would have loved if they just added the gems and nothing else, why create a problem by removing left bind and then offer an half baked junky solution and call it a "QoL"? It's like they dont remember what happen before they added flask automation...12345...
Last edited by Satan on Feb 10, 1692, 10:00:00 PM
Last edited by FearZGamer on Mar 19, 2024, 10:08:42 AM
Tell me that the devs don't play the game without telling me the devs don't play the game.

Good job GGG, that was easy.
Why not just give a skill slot for left click movement to controller users?
This would NOT piss off the keyboard/mouse players and free up the X button for button starved gamepad users. I often decide to not play a build if it has more than 4 active abilities because using R2 + skill button gets annoying fast.
Remove Left Mouse Button casting - it's terrible!
Please revert this decision!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info