Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

it is sad to observe that changes are created on the basis of theoretical considerations, and not on the basis of understanding the real gaming experience
Last edited by highbalarama on Mar 19, 2024, 11:12:49 AM
"
MaxW81 wrote:
Diablo 4-tier out of touch decision...

oof, too far
The change to instant casting skills is not what confuses me the most. It's them trying to sell it as a QoL-Change to us what I don't understand because it is exactly the opposite.

Other than that, those are some really nice QoL-features, some of which have been requested for many years and they finally made it to the game. Keep it up :)
Last edited by Strollin on Mar 19, 2024, 11:17:10 AM
"
Red_Vex_13 wrote:
As a (SSF)HC player since i started in 2019, i take this "QoL" as a spit on my face and every HC player. The game is already hard enough :
We already need 50k armor, flat phys, 50k evasion, 85+@, max chaos res, %phys taken as elemental dmg, ailments immunities, spell suppression and all the blablabla....
i'm not going to sacrifice one gem slot + increase cooldown and cost for my molten shell / steelskin / enduring cry or whatever.
This is the straw that breaks the camel's back.
Got my own QoL : Uninstall the game => save my money and save my wrist.

GL for PoE 2

And for the casuals... GGG has a lot to explain. Let's hope.
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
So funny how 2% of the player base can seem like a horde. Wonder how many posts each of them has made raging about the left click change.

Super casual players like you cant understand how its bad
"
ReikaShikari wrote:
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
So funny how 2% of the player base can seem like a horde. Wonder how many posts each of them has made raging about the left click change.

well tbh i think it is a lot more than 2% of the playerbase that is angry at this change, unless you're a super casual this will most likely impact your gameplay negatively.

Can confirm he's uber-casual
"
Airbourne13 wrote:
Do you guys not have phones? (c)

more like "do you guys not have more keys?"

or "do you guys not have more sockets?"
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
"
Red_Vex_13 wrote:
As a (SSF)HC player since i started in 2019, i take this "QoL" as a spit on my face and every HC player. The game is already hard enough :
We already need 50k armor, flat phys, 50k evasion, 85+@, max chaos res, %phys taken as elemental dmg, ailments immunities, spell suppression and all the blablabla....
i'm not going to sacrifice one gem slot + increase cooldown and cost for my molten shell / steelskin / enduring cry or whatever.
This is the straw that breaks the camel's back.
Got my own QoL : Uninstall the game => save my money and save my wrist.

GL for PoE 2

+1.
This change bricks Necro's Bone Armor. Its not granted by a gem so its not linkable to automation, and not having it on LMB means it will need to eat another skill slot of which necro is already pressing many buttons.

this takes all the wind out of the sails for 3.24 for many, many players.

please revert the NO LMB INSTANT SKILLS change to only apply if the Automation support or Call to Arms support is active.

"
HARDBASSBOSS wrote:
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:

Super casual players like you cant understand how its bad

Funny to see such a statement from someone who doesn't even play the game.
Wer von seinem Tag nicht zwei Drittel für sich selbst hat, ist ein Sklave

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info