Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

Losing a gem socket is not worth what this skill does. Guess I'll just have to bind to a different key and hold that down all the time. Might as well make the appointment with my wrist doctor while I'm at it. "Great" quality of life change. Does the exact opposite of what you are trying to do.
please revert the no left mouse button casting :(
LMB FUNCTIONALITY REMOVED ???????????? THATS JUST RUDE, WHY????????? I DONT LIKE THIS AT ALL!!! LOSING LMB IS NOT WORTH A GEM I DONT EVEN HAVE ROOM FOR LMAO..

has anybody ever heard someone say "LMB is annoying" ? major disappointment
:3
That's so arbitrary, what's next ? You can't bind anything to the "H" key ?

Make it so that holding LMB doesn't do anything and you have to click again or something but straight up limiting which key can be bound to what is so bizarre.
Last edited by ivhen2 on Mar 19, 2024, 2:12:42 AM
"
As a controller player, I can say that I’m glad that they finally remembered about us, but the solution to the issue itself is unexpectedly terrible.

We have always been forced to spend sockets on a combination of cwdt + guard skill and now essentially nothing has changed. In essence, we got a “buff kvdt”.

At the same time, no changes for miner builds on the controller. When playing on a hexblast, I am forced to hold down one of the buttons (detonation) throughout the entire farming process. GGG, do you really think that gameplay for a controller should look like such that some of the player’s functions can be replaced by chewing gum glued to the joystick button so that it is always pressed?

In short - a big nerf for the keyboard + mouse and no changes for the joystick. This solution to the problem is not QOL

Agreed
Remove Left Mouse Button casting - it's horrible.
Please revert this decision.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Please don't do this removal o LMB function, my wrists are gonna explode. That's not only a giant in game anti-QOL change but also a real life anti-QOL.
This is just horrible. Who have thought that this is a good idea, and what is the reasoning for it?
And then "This Party Took a Turn for the Douche"

I knew after awesome league there going to be garbage league. Even with league mechanics not introduced yet I've seen enough already to know its gonna be crap.
- GIVE US LMB BACK!!!
- GIVE UNID MAPS BACK!!!
- And most important GIVE REDUCED DAMAGE ON FLASKS BACK!!!
Left button bind IS QoL. It should more likely be improved allowing for smoother interactions and skill candidates.

Automation at the cost of socket count is a good approach in my opinion.

BUT removing move button skill bind is the wrong path.
Please revert.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info