Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

need a rework for Chains of Command, make it 25% spawn AW on hitting rare or unique enemies
why do this? perhaps adding just a stone would not be bad, but removing it is one of the worst things, just like removing a keystone
Found a really cool build for this league but then now you announce I either have to give up a gem or get carpal tunnel surgery. In the trashcan it goes, fun detected. You have these transfigured gems now why couldn't that solve the same problem without creating 3 new ones like this does? Because now there will be three groups of people. One will knock all the damn builds that have left click in it, that's me. A second will play them but not use these supports because they're a straight nerf to your build. A whole extra skill gem is HIGH value for almost every build in this game because we're socket-starved as hell. Then there's likely going to be a third group that'll just bite the bullet on ban risks and makes a macro that triggers the damn skill anyway on left-click so now y'all gonna have to deal with that as well. Actually nobody wins here it's astounding how this went past QC.
Remove Left Mouse Button casting - it's horrible.
Please revert this decision.
Please,
Remove Left Mouse Button casting - it's horrible.
Please revert this decision.
As a controller player, I can say that I’m glad that they finally remembered about us, but the solution to the issue itself is unexpectedly terrible.

We have always been forced to spend sockets on a combination of cwdt + guard skill and now essentially nothing has changed. In essence, we got a “buff kvdt”.

At the same time, no changes for miner builds on the controller. When playing on a hexblast, I am forced to hold down one of the buttons (detonation) throughout the entire farming process. GGG, do you really think that gameplay for a controller should look like such that some of the player’s functions can be replaced by chewing gum glued to the joystick button so that it is always pressed?

In short - a big nerf for the keyboard + mouse and no changes for the joystick. This solution to the problem is not QOL
"
TrueChaoSxTcS wrote:
"
This would look interesting for PoE 2. But for PoE 1... it’s too early to draw conclusions, of course. Maybe instead of ascension affliction classes we'll have a new 6-socket PANTS slot! COPIUM

No, no, another 6 socket would be way too strong.
Instead, you have two 3-sockets - one for each leg!
(I joke, but I would love this lol)

Nah, pants are too OP. If you go the Templar path and forego pants you can however use one new piece of jewellery that you can socket a skill gem into. Templar Butt Plug confirmed! :D
Todays "QOL" change to take away left-click keybind sounds like the worst thing you did in a long time. Covered in being QOL it is just a big nerf and feels bad, really really bad. No idea why you're coming up with an idea that bad? Any explanation besides consoles killing PC gaming?
Last edited by Oxygene_PoE on Mar 19, 2024, 1:13:21 AM
REVERT this change!!! In best case we loose a skill gem slot and in worst case,
well how am I now going to cast my bone armour from the necro ascendancy…????
Seems like you didn’t think this through before you changed it so PLEASE revert!!!!!
You couldn't even wait until the patch notes to ruin the hype? This LMB change is truly braindead.
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info