Account Moderation Changes

I was previously given my first mute for having a message in global chat be too long. If there is a specific length of message that is too long, can we get this enforced in the client rather than smacking our hands and refusing to tell us the character length that is the limit?
Can it finally have affect against all those nasty freaky twisted minded people that constantly try to push their abnormal sexual agendas in our Wraeclast ??? I've been disgusted countless times by these people and i do look forward for partially removing them !!!
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
This will work perfectly well. For certain...
So this is gonna be balanced by a complete overhaul of the current chat moderation guidelines right?

What about those who got permabans for spamming copy-pastas, le toucan, or dot spamming ect.

This is a strange turn. Wanting to communicate harsher, impactful punishments for somethings is one thing, but this whole change seems not well thought out.

However, this is not likely to affect me personally much, so I guess grab some popcorn and have some fun? Definitely gonna be spamming that report button for the now.
kewl the community is super bad you cant make any joke anyway i got ban for saying im gonna sell my mirrior to buy palworld lol... i never find a mirrior in the first place... and i was playing ssf... so it like what never gonna post in global ever gain not with that kind of community... i mean if you dont want that kind of comment make you dotn have seller each 2min popin off ... ffs....
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
Can't wait to bait people into calling me an idiot and then reporting them, because that is enough to constitute a mute with the current system. New minigame unlocked, thanks!

Thats fucked up, I like you!
Future "PoE - 10 things I wish I knew before I started" YouTube videos will start with:

"#1 - don't use chat. Ever"

And then an explanation about how a single word / a slight misunderstanding can brick your account for good. An account you may have put 100s of Euros into.

Great PR this will be. Not.

Looking forward to February, 21st (LE). "Idiosyncracies" be gone.
"
We will also be applying harsher mutes for players that are intentionally being sent to the Void with character names that breach our Code of Conduct. Abusing the message broadcast of being sent to the Void to advertise or promote RMT will result in a permanent mute.

Are people troll-spamming RMT sites this way?

I'd've assumed it was all bot powered burner accounts like those used to spam as regular messages in chat.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
it's remarkable that this was even typed out without catching how blatant the abuse of it is going to be
"
Jitunu wrote:
it's remarkable that this was even typed out without catching how blatant the abuse of it is going to be

I'm not suprised.

I mean the "trade manifesto" was typed out as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info