Account Moderation Changes

Good
Allow us to turn off the void messages too. Be happy to turn off the "first to" as well, but certainly don't care about void chasers.
Good. Also I would like to see RMTers getting permanent banned and never unbanned upon appeal just because they spent money on the game.
Last edited by Ispita on Feb 7, 2024, 4:34:02 AM
Does this come with revisited mute system ? If not this is going such a funny shitshow.
Can't wait to read about how people account are locked out of trading for 5 years for typing ooooouf.
Time to never open global again and waste my time so thank you for that at least.
It seems like you guys really haven't thought this through. This WILL be a sh*tshow. I have interacted with GGG support a few times and so I can say that they definitely aren't ready for the sheer amount of false bans people will write tickets about.
I can totaly imagine large groups abuse this and mass report some trade competition. I cant see any upside tho.
The moderator system is far from being up to point. I have had multiple mutes because trolls report you for anything stupid.

Also mute length should be reset after some time.

Imagine being banned from trade for 1 year because some troll took it all out of context. If that happens, you won't see another dime from me.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
no more clown specific named void characters.
what a shame hoho
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
Can't wait to bait people into calling me an idiot and then reporting them, because that is enough to constitute a mute with the current system. New minigame unlocked, thanks!

Yes, there are a lot of people who report other people just because they called them idiots.
It is very widespread and I think that "idiots are normal" and do not pass GGG censorship.
Actually, I have experience with "retard".
I was muted before, for a short time, because I called a guy "retard" and he reported me.
So don't be such an idiot, focus on the "retard".
Being muted is one thing, but being muted + unable to trade / personally talk with others in whisper because some Moderator has a different opinion = CENSORSHIP.

Such measurements seem very strage in a time where the media narrative (the minority btw.) is so far left, that anything right of Stalin seems on the right.

This is especially dangerous in channels, where so many political agitators write (without any punishment whatsoever)

This must be an early Aprils fool.

GGG needs to revise their guidelines respective the punishment weould also need to go to the other side of the pendulum.
As from my experience, one side had a free pass in the past.

Hopefully they ban all the communist gibberish in Global, because all I see is this nonsense. Thats why I have turned off Global for 99% of the time.

Get baited and get a ban, while all the echochamber androids have a free pass. This is really worrying. I have to see where this goes, but as it looks now, I will stop financing such a company with such guidelines.

And to clarify, I think all political stuff should be muted, but in the past only one side got muted. And this is completely unacceptable. A gaming company should not be affilliated with one sode, or just punish into one direction.

This must be a happy birthday present for all these trolls. Or all the Flippers and market manipulators to abuse the heck out of this system to eliminate competitors. Whoever thought it is a good idea: IT IS NOT...
Last edited by xX999Xx on Feb 7, 2024, 5:45:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info