Account Moderation Changes

this will be so weaponized GGG might need an extra large shovel to dig out themselves from the mess.

Imagine people having their account hijacked. Items cleaned/deleted and then spammed in global some unsavory text. Account is effectively destroyed. And knowing GGGs total garbage support, sorry guys, that's the truth, you might aswell either sue ggg to get your moneys back from mtx, or play SSF till PoE3.
This is an icky take GGG, hard disagree
Comrades, we're in shit - now it won't be possible to communicate in the game - I'll just turn off the chat and stop helping people with advice) let them ggg now worry about the quiet game - this is just the beginning of the shitty apocalypse in poe
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2833366
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by nrgleon45 on Feb 7, 2024, 5:15:15 PM
Getting muted out of trade seems very excessive.

Tbh it seems safer to just join a guild and use that chat (which is what I do).

edit: and if that's going to be the case you need to have very clear and defined rules about what is and isn't allowed. There should be no grey area.
We tested it extensively
Last edited by Icholas on Feb 7, 2024, 5:16:39 PM
"
Jerle wrote:
Good stuff.

nice fookin wall m8
And here I was thinking about buying the next supporter pack that obviously has access to the poe 2 beta.

thanks GGG you not only saved me money, you also saved me time.
Why am I still here
Last edited by Warvald on Feb 7, 2024, 5:26:04 PM
"
to advertise or promote RMT will result in a permanent mute.

correct me if I am wrong, but shouldn't they be permanently BANNED from the game?

what an L take ggg?
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
so more reason to use tft. add a friend to trade.
fk archnemesis.
"
iParadoxG wrote:
"
to advertise or promote RMT will result in a permanent mute.

correct me if I am wrong, but shouldn't they be permanently BANNED from the game?

what an L take ggg?

Wouldn't want to ban people who rmt, might show they care about the game.
Why am I still here
As much as I don't like this idea (as someone who frequently gets muted out of the blue), I'm more excited to see how this blows up. And I'm 100% sure it will.

Until then, I'm staying far away from global.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info