Account Moderation Changes

How does GGG manage to make change that bad?

I already didnt talk in global, but time to stop anserribg DM too. Every time you guys fuck up you manage to make à worst change the next league.
Why am I still here
Hahahahah they removed the image I uploaded that shows how incompetent GGG's chat bot is. Here it is again, I got muted for linking the Death card after someone got voided. The message had nothing else, just the card.

[Removed by Support]

Fix your system or revert this change.
Last edited by Tai_GGG on Feb 7, 2024, 12:41:46 PM
q.e.d.

As soon as this situation escalates, YouTube will be full of drama, which I like far better than clicking 20 people just to trade a few divines into chaos orbs anyway. <3
"
Abusing the message broadcast of being sent to the Void to advertise or promote RMT will result in a permanent mute.

Why does advertising/promoting RMT result in a mute, and not a permanent ban? What?
"
auspexa wrote:
Hahahahah they removed the image I uploaded that shows how incompetent GGG's chat bot is. Here it is again, I got muted for linking the Death card after someone got voided. The message had nothing else, just the card.

[Removed by Support]

Deleted again. They dont want people to know how bad their system is even though everyone does.

Why am I still here
Dear GGG, does this mean that accounts muted on account of posting LE TOUCAN will also suffer the same degree of punishment?
This would be fine if you weren't so harsh with mutes you hand out. Great move against the RMTers, but you're screwing over anyone that has anything critical to say.
"
Warvald wrote:
"
auspexa wrote:

[Removed by Support]

Deleted again. They dont want people to know how bad their system is even though everyone does.

Yeah they just keep deleting everything I post. Whatever, this was just icing on the cake, and this company doesn't deserve my time or my money anymore.

Good luck everyone with a company that is a slave to Tencent. I've just uninstalled Path of Exile.
Last edited by auspexa on Feb 7, 2024, 1:03:40 PM
Y'all serious with this shit?

You're gonna effectively ban people from trade for a little chat spam while a certain someone running a certain Discord server full of RMT and very illegal doxxing and harassment is still allowed to play?

Truly pathetic. I guess The Acquisition really was the death of GGG as it was known.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
"
iolanthe wrote:
Dear GGG, does this mean that accounts muted on account of posting LE TOUCAN will also suffer the same degree of punishment?

BTW whats the story behind toucan? why is that getting bans/mutes?
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info