Account Moderation Changes

There's no possible way auto-moderation and nanny filter algorithms, combined with trade restrictions, won't be abused by bad actors to manipulate the market. Nope, nosirree!

(Sarcasm tags provided upon request.)
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Will we get a warning asking us to use the report system like their is in league of legends ? Will "report x" become the most said words in your game ? Honestly bad work, I am 100% convinced you HAVE statistics that shows this will not help with toxicity because this is basically riot games report system and it has never done anything else than make people more toxic.

I am genuinely disgusted by this new delation policy.

Edit : délation does not seem to exists in English, it means "greedy denunciation" and in France this is viewed as an extreme sign of weakness.
Last edited by JAUNELEROUGE on Feb 8, 2024, 3:49:24 AM
"
auspexa wrote:
"
Warvald wrote:
"
auspexa wrote:
Hahahahah they removed the image I uploaded that shows how incompetent GGG's chat bot is. Here it is again, I got muted for linking the Death card after someone got voided. The message had nothing else, just the card.

[Removed by Support]

Fix your system or revert this change.

Deleted again. They dont want people to know how bad their system is even though everyone does.

Yeah they just keep deleting everything I post. Whatever, this was just icing on the cake, and this company doesn't deserve my time or my money anymore.

Good luck everyone with a company that is a slave to Tencent. I've just uninstalled Path of Exile.

See you next league bro
I really really hope you rethink the last section.
This will allow people to intentionally for no reason report others and ruin the game for them. Hod did you even come up with this thing, you would see the gap of this implementation for 5 seconds thinking
"
crunkatog wrote:
There's no possible way auto-moderation and nanny filter algorithms, combined with trade restrictions, won't be abused by bad actors to manipulate the market. Nope, nosirree!

(Sarcasm tags provided upon request.)

Exactly, 0% chance on the first week of using this moderation there will be no significant problems.
This sucks

Reasons for mute are often very strange for the user and the perception of whats right and wrong go far apart.

Muting in itself is fine, but restricting from trade aswell, which is one of the if not THE core function of the game, will alienate players that from their perspective did nothing wrong.

Please rethink this decision to allow friendly banther to not end in trade lockouts during crucial moments. Elese global chat will die or become bland and pointless. See WoW for example.

Thanks for considering this point of view.
Arian Synthesis of G3
"
jackof8lades wrote:
What a world we created, deadly afraid of saying anything out of fear of exclusion and punisment.
Our ancestors were afraid of natural dissasters and wild animals, we are deadly afraid of words, so much so we aplaud stricter and stricter moderation to protect our precious feelings, that and malicious silencing of ppl you don't agree with on certain points shall we say.
We should be embarrassed.
i rather have a 100 edgelords say stupid shit in chat then this sanitised world, were everyone is fake polite out of fear.

And yes not to mention the really poor existing moderation, and ofc the false flagging and report abusing this will lead to.

Very well said. +1
So basically you made SSF into punishment lol
So they are still going to do it.

What a joke this next patch. I want to thanks ggg for giving power to false report and harasser.
Why am I still here
I was muted for 2.5 years for answered how to open league interface. 6 seconds between messages, i didn't think that i could be muted for one character (inverted ^) and support don't care about context of conversation. Good job GGG, after this patch my path of exile will be end.
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info