PC Gamer Interviews Path of Exile 2 Developers

nice
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
nice
"
Hollow_Ichigo wrote:
I don't like seeing any news related to PoE2. You know why? Because it always reminds me how you've allocated almost all of your resources and people to it, leaving PoE1 in a misareble state it is right now.

You can kinda also blame that on the community since they balk at change, this can be seen by how vocal some were when the new gameplay was showcased. And the devs decided to split the games.
All the improvements would have been added to 1, and technically still could since both games I'm assuming are working on the same engine etc.
"
Ashgan9 wrote:
"
Hollow_Ichigo wrote:
I don't like seeing any news related to PoE2. You know why? Because it always reminds me how you've allocated almost all of your resources and people to it, leaving PoE1 in a misareble state it is right now.

You can kinda also blame that on the community since they balk at change, this can be seen by how vocal some were when the new gameplay was showcased. And the devs decided to split the games.
All the improvements would have been added to 1, and technically still could since both games I'm assuming are working on the same engine etc.

Yeah, like when they upgraded the engine to what PoE2 uses. It was such an improvement the community is still raving about it.

But worry not, they'll keep destroying PoE1 performance like this and by the time PoE2 comes out nobody will be playing the first one, because they won't be able to. And then voila, we have just one game again.
Merge the endgames
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Dec 16, 2023, 1:32:10 AM
Nice...Keep it up guys....i'm going POE all the way till the end.
How do I sign up for the beta? Asking for a friend.
wow it so good
i hope i don't die to see this masterpiece
IV
Please, for your sake, make it more PoE-like and less D4-like.
D4 similarities = Probably dead after a league or two.

You dominated the gaming realm for a reason!
You still have plenty of time left to save your legacy.

Thankyou for Affliction!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info