A few weeks ago PC Gamer visited our studio to talk about Path of Exile 2 and showcased some of the footage during their PC Gaming Show: Most Wanted livestream. Check out the full version of the interview below!

By the way, Jonathan will be keeping an eye on the Path of Exile 2 subreddit to answer your questions. Feel free to create threads there!

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Nice! Keep up the good work on this amazing game!
poggie
jonathan's audio ain't synced

edit: seems like all of them have this issue
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Dec 14, 2023, 3:41:10 PM
I'd better have old (before patch at 3.22 end) ingame loading times back, than any info about PoE2!
Looks cute
"
girng wrote:

I can't believe the editor did not watch the final product before and after rendering. That's quite unprofessional.

Sad to see no one cares about checking before posting anymore. Just like auto-correct or just not reading what you write before sending on the social media platforms. Or so-called "journalists" that do not have/do any fact checking, it was a profession before becoming an internet hobby. What a world.

The content of the video is great though, and it's always nice to see images from this discrete but gorgeous country that is New-Zealand.
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
"
DjParagon wrote:
"
girng wrote:

I can't believe the editor did not watch the final product before and after rendering. That's quite unprofessional.

Sad to see no one cares about checking before posting anymore. Just like auto-correct or just not reading what you write before sending on the social media platforms. Or so-called "journalists" that do not have/do any fact checking, it was a profession before becoming an internet hobby. What a world.

The content of the video is great though, and it's always nice to see images from this discrete but gorgeous country that is New-Zealand.

agreed. at first i thought it was my old i7 2600+rx480 croaking out, but nope all the in-person interviews are messed up

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Please show possible end game content in poe2. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info