PC Gamer Interviews Path of Exile 2 Developers

It looks so good T_T I can't wait to play it
Just a reminder you still have PoE 1, which is in a terrible state perfomance wise, surely PoE 2 will fix this, right? right?
"
girng wrote:
jonathan's audio ain't synced

edit: seems like all of them have this issue

Ouch.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
very niiceee
I watched this earlier today and I liked the idea of incorporating NZ areas and then shifting back to the 'blood and gore' darkness of the game. Then, coincidentally, about an hour ago I was in Henderson to pick up a part for my car. Standing on the junction of Ratanui and G North....a literal small jog away from GGG offices, I was approached by two 'creatures' who were out of their minds.....all I could think of was that same video.....GGG really are spoiled for choice in NZ when it comes to even inspiration for shambling zombie npcs.
Nice !
Bad Seed
Why did you kill the labyrinth? Why destroy something that worked fine before you?
"
Why did you kill the labyrinth? Why destroy something that worked fine before you?

i'm gonna go out on a limb say 98.99% of players loathe the lab
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Dec 14, 2023, 7:49:05 PM
I'm really going to have this a go to see if I like it, the more I see of it, the more I'm no longer keen. I loved PoE's old school style of strategy towards monsters or die, but it was a simple pick your fight or move away. I'm less inclined to the sort of playstyle PoE2 seems to be going after it seems. I've grown to an oldish age with PoE, as such reaction times have have massively slowed and the want to use comboing attacks isn't appealing.

The empasis on dodge roll is a huge put off, never liked or used it in D4, tho I have killed Uber Lilith in D4 without it, hopefully it's not something balance will say use or come back when you use it.
ARE WE THERE YET?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info