PC Gamer Interviews Path of Exile 2 Developers

Excited for it! Devs are really passionate about it~
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
"
Why did you kill the labyrinth? Why destroy something that worked fine before you?

They destroyed the lab?! LOGIN!! I hate the lab.

Might have to watch the interview now just to see what they said.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
is it possible to use Crossbow and daggers together in same playstyle?
"
girng wrote:
"
Why did you kill the labyrinth? Why destroy something that worked fine before you?

i'm gonna go out on a limb say 98.99% of players loathe the lab

There is no logic in your words. These changes have not made the maze more popular among people.
"
Chameleon wrote:
"

They destroyed the lab?! LOGIN!! I hate the lab.

Might have to watch the interview now just to see what they said.

Some kind of meaningless set of words. Login? Destroyed? Do I hate the lab?
Are you all right? I've seen kids communicate like that in tik-tok
"
Rygle wrote:
is it possible to use Crossbow and daggers together in same playstyle?

In theory from past videos, if I understand it correctly you should be able to since you can mark skills on if it uses your primary or secondary weapon/s

How well it would work together is another matter but it should be doable.
Last edited by Ashgan9 on Dec 15, 2023, 9:36:32 AM
God I can't wait for all the improvements, WASD is just icing on the cake. 6 sockets for every gem and having that separated from gear is going to be so great.
lmao ggg removed my post for antagonistic comments 😅

remove this one too :D
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Dec 15, 2023, 10:17:41 AM
So far the artwork with NZ fauna & flora in mind is what makes POE2 so so gorgeous. That is what makes the world of Wraeclast feel so alive.
I don't like seeing any news related to PoE2. You know why? Because it always reminds me how you've allocated almost all of your resources and people to it, leaving PoE1 in a misareble state it is right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info