3.22.1 Patch Preview

wtf, boss are immortal even if their totem is already gone.
IGN:
Mauchael
i take my all bad words back, chieftans now talk with each other in the halls, best patch

but seriosly, please make it better
Thanks for further motivating me to ignore the league content and focus on the old mechanics. The worst
... and the game start lagging 3 times more, and i got more sequent crashes than before..
You need to buy more stash tabs, and play months to fill them with items which to be deleted by GGG.
"
Fixed a bug where clones of the Camouflaged Tuatara Warrior would remain after their Ancestral Totem had been banished.

Nope

"
Tribe Chieftains now converse between matches in The Halls of the Dead.

wow. First I thought it's nothing and whatever. But now I kinda hate it.
Hearing the same shit over and over, even when you're AFK, gets old very quick. Had to disable dialogues in sound options. And I've NEVER done it before. Which should tell you how annoying it was for me.
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
Thanks for the patch and great league!
no update with the enemy mobs re spawning right away as soon as they die? coz there are some cases where back strategy just wont work so you tend to tank their flankers but the catch is they revive nonestop
STILL NO PERFORMANCE UPDATE LOL. GAME IS OUT FOR 10yrs ffs FIX PERFORMANCE OF THE GAME UPDATE ENGINE UPDATE WHAT U NEED WHAT ARE U GUYS DOING
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
... and the game start lagging 3 times more, and i got more sequent crashes than before..

and this patch should have been implemented weeks ago!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info