3.22.1 Patch Preview

>Nerfs low powerful units
>Makes strong unique units even stronger
>still no tweaks/fixes for excessive Proximity units negating/cucking bow users.

You were so close to making a great patch that helped everyone but I guess, screw Bow users for this mechanic, ig.
84 max res minions just dying after patch instantly. Considering credit card chargeback for supporter pack, tired of this malicious game design, intentionally making things unfun. Can't even derank, so mechanic is just bricked.
Why would you buff bosses more in tota? And still no counterplay against turtle other than just try to kill it. AI doesn't care about damage or enemies around them and just channel away until it dies... This patch killed my excitement.. I'm out.
Now it's just frustrating and sad to play. No wonder people are using cheese builds for it. Our AI is basically useless against death aura totem. Get hit randomly hit? 5 second stun, You hit them? guess I'll ignore that. Amazing balance.
Actually just the funniest patch ever. Thanks for showing us you ARE in fact a small indie company with poor decision makers.
Performance looks way better, especially when I'm joining the instance for the first time. Patch overall seems cool too, I'm happy with titanic shell nerf, spear dancer nerf and 3 to 1 recipe for tattoos :) I'm not playing any cheesy build, rather regular bosser and I'm winning 95% of the matches at rank 2000. You just have too have proper build. It's like I would expect my bosser to be great at map clearing and legion farming.

I would like to also remind all angry people here that during Sanctum league people also played specific builds, same story with Heist, Delve etc.
Can we get a pinnacle boss comparison of the chieftains after this patch?

At rank 500 before this patch it already was significantly easier to kill elder then an chieftain..
"
After I quit the league, no ty, I'm fine.

SurpriseModaFkr doesn't need a patch . Rollback the patch!!

You're so funny
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
Ashriel wrote:
Will this fix this utterly abysmal performance with all other tasks running on my PC while PoE is running ever since the "engine changes" last month? I have a 4090 and a 7950x, and even just watching a YouTube video while running the game windowed is choppy. Something has gone horribly wrong.
No, performance fixes are out, they won't do anything to minority of playerbase, sadly. For me the problem is multithreading, but I guess I'm the only one. Never had this issues before performance patch. Game is somewhat playable through acts (barely). So.. yea, that's it.
"
Monstarella wrote:
>Nerfs low powerful units
>Makes strong unique units even stronger
>still no tweaks/fixes for excessive Proximity units negating/cucking bow users.

You were so close to making a great patch that helped everyone but I guess, screw Bow users for this mechanic, ig.

What are you talking about?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info