3.22.1 Patch Preview

Excellent patch. Too late, sorry. Half of the TotA changes should have been in week one.
My mirror thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2756556
Unfortunately, this patch ruined all the fun of the game for me.

I got 38 challenges, I have a great build and enjoyed the mechanics in the tota, but unfortunately after this patch my strategy doesn't work anymore, and I'm too tired to look for new solutions again after the changes.

It was nice, one of the best leagues for me, but you effectively "asked me out" so I say goodbye and wait for the new league.
I just lost several matches where I died and my revive timer got stuck at about 80% full and would just leave me dead until the end of the match.
Trial of the really shit league mechanic that has absolutely no reason to be in this game and people only liked it due to the earlier exploitable loot.

GGG has the inability to actually copy roguelikes and place them in the game properly.

Oh wait we are going to hear "oNlY a fEw PePle WrkEd oN DiS LeAgEu"
"Champ?

Piss off with your attempts at condescension. I'm fucking Charan. Who the fuck are you?
I'm out. This is pathetic. Have fun licking up the sloppy seconds, Bambi.
Cloak of de fiance. What a load." -- Ruler of Wraeclast.
Last edited by TLrKittens on Sep 5, 2023, 2:50:15 AM
"
Fixed a rare bug where the Frenzymonger Warrior could drop items on death.

I thought I was tripping, when some dude dropped a gem during TotA match.
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
2 weeks later...
"
d_n_r wrote:
Lots of work here, always appreciated, but the vast majority of this changes are useless.

- A simple 20% life reduction to the turtle changes nothing, if i see a turtle, i quit the match, this patch wont change that.

- The forfeit button should be available to use in any situation, there are matches where you just cant win and waiting is just stupid.

- We still need a way to select a comfortable ranking to play the league, spending coins and time losing on purpose is not fun.

- Why make the chieftains more deadly? Over a certain ranking everything one-shots you, why, just why?

- I don't see any changes to the totem death's aura and the RF aura for the enemies, when this effects are on the enemy team they obliterate you, but when you purchase a RF one the guy barely warms a soup.

- I don't see any balance to the units under your command, most of the unit under enemy control are terminator like machines, under your control they become stupid and blind as hell.

- No changes of you being stunned for like 5 minutes but the enemy unit can tank a nuke and they just say "oh, whatever, ill just walk to the next totem and try to banish it"

- I don't see any changes to chifttains one-shoting you from the other side of the world, what kind of monitor do i need to see guys like the chaos one attacking me from the other side of the battlefield? An ultra hyper giga peta wide screen?

The only thing i appreciate is the spear dancer nerf, that unit was driving me insane.

+100000001
wow, that is lot of text
add reduced mana cost tattoo
This is HUUUUGE, thanks guys.

Much love from Denmark

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info