Ancestor Challenge Rewards

Really wish they'd go back to the old model honestly. I have no incentive to do any challenges beyond the ones I'll naturally get. We should have some different and interesting rewards after 24, and something actually worth chasing 38 for.

Edit: then again this model lets me just forget about logging in after the 3rd week so more personal time is always nice.
Last edited by ZaM on Aug 18, 2023, 9:07:39 AM
I mean the armor set is cool I guess, but after Iridescent, Victorious, and Chaosborn this one is kinda meh.
Dont listen to the haters :D its a nice armour set.Apreciate ur work guys keep it up :D
looks like some white items picked from ground.totaly not worth to farm league for this mtx.
Looks good, the helmet and chest is amazing, liking the gauntlets to will be great to mix the helmet around for mtx fashion :O
Last edited by momonami5 on Aug 18, 2023, 9:15:52 AM
First league I will not be starting on its launch.

Becaus actually meh.
Multimeh.

Here too.
"
hwjalsamarai wrote:
[Removed by Support], this is the worst one so far, rewards became very bad after the introduction of season passes, and thats not a coincidence, I feel like we will be getting more and more of these just to force us to buy the cosmetics from the store and buy the seasons passes, this company became big enough to just do this kind of stuff I guess, they should no longer call them support packs since clearly they dont need this "support" anymore.

What do you mean by "force US to buy...", as clearly you're not much of a supporter.

Maybe just be happy with the free hand-outs? Or open the wallet and buy the good shit? Last one solves all your cosmetic problems ;)
Set looks alright, but I'd like to see some other rewards too, not only 1 set per league. I think more people would enjoy rewards if there would be different types of microtransactions instead of one large set.
I guess they're going for some kind of Sun Wukong monkeyman set, makes the China side excited I guess.
The more More you have, the less Less matters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info