Ancestor Challenge Rewards

disappointing
back in the old days without tier upgrades there were MUCH better rewards
the only positive is that this is probably the worst about the next league so whatever
That's just sad. Shiny armor sets all the time.. How boring and small..
I wished for a bit more gaudy / arcane / magic themed gear for a change after two leagues with "muddy" / warrior aesthetics. Something like the butterfly wings. Hopefully next time.
Last edited by Rafael64 on Aug 18, 2023, 8:51:36 AM
Once again GGG magnanimously spares me from a boring, soul-crushing grind by making the tier 2 set much better than tier 4.
[Removed by Support], this is the worst one so far, rewards became very bad after the introduction of season passes, and thats not a coincidence, I feel like we will be getting more and more of these just to force us to buy the cosmetics from the store and buy the seasons passes, this company became big enough to just do this kind of stuff I guess, they should no longer call them support packs since clearly they dont need this "support" anymore.
Last edited by Tai_GGG on Aug 18, 2023, 8:56:29 AM
This looks extremely low effort for the amount of effort they want us to put in to get T4...

Where are all the different rewards besides body armours?

Hideouts?
Skill mtx?
Wings?

Very disappointed GGG - the t4 set doesn't even look like it fits the league theme, nor does it differentiate much from t3.

Makes me not want to support them this league with a supporter pack.
Last edited by Bracks_ZA on Aug 18, 2023, 8:54:03 AM
Login
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan!
Last edited by GoddesDeity on Aug 18, 2023, 8:54:58 AM
Another armor set I wont wear...
why is it always armor set? i miss the old days when we had wings/portals/pets etc and this set looks so ugly. no offense
"
mrrick1781 wrote:
Leaving a comment just to counter people crying about it.

It looks great and it's a FULL SET at the lower tier. Something that would cost a good bit of money in the store shop.

Its great for new players.

If you read the comments it's not about tier 1 or 2. The problem they are raising is "what about the try hards" who are also, usually, the guys buying all the support packs anyway. They want something unique and non-buyable as a trophy.
Eat your vegetables.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info