Ancestor Challenge Rewards

Set is pretty cool but just a couple glowing parts doesn't appeal too much, until tier 2 is perfectly fine, tier 3 and 4 are just a waste of time. If the league is better than crucible ill see if it's worth it.
We know there's a lot of POE2 content to make still, but at least a portal... cmon.
"
hwjalsamarai wrote:
"
FalkenRaiding wrote:
"
hwjalsamarai wrote:
[Removed by Support], this is the worst one so far, rewards became very bad after the introduction of season passes, and thats not a coincidence, I feel like we will be getting more and more of these just to force us to buy the cosmetics from the store and buy the seasons passes, this company became big enough to just do this kind of stuff I guess, they should no longer call them support packs since clearly they dont need this "support" anymore.

What do you mean by "force US to buy...", as clearly you're not much of a supporter.

Maybe just be happy with the free hand-outs? Or open the wallet and buy the good shit? Last one solves all your cosmetic problems ;)

Its not really free handout is it? I did pay lots of money on tabs and useful stuff in game, I just dont buy bundles, hence my comment of feeling "being forced to buy bundles", a thing that I dont do usually, I support according to my limit, I am not an idiot who spends all of his money on skins, I play this game and finish its challenges just for the cosmetics, in this league, I will just try the new league mechanics and leave, I dont care about the reward so why would I do the challenges anyway? for a bit of red splash that will be covered by the many ground effects? I dont think so. but I commend your mentality, as long as you are supporting the devs on my behalf thats fine by me.

That's fair, at the end of the day, you do you mate. :)

I personally would play the game with or without any challenges, and not quit if they are bad, as you just described.

To me the base game is amazing and solid, and I suppose that PoV also explains why I feel the desire to throw money at the Devs, regardless of the challenges.

In any case, have a good league start Sir. Hope you have fun! ;)
The league looks awesome and the challenge rewards look sick! Love getting new armour sets :) Thanks for all your hard work as always. Can't wait to start!
very disapointing

we used to get portals
we got a few pets
we got a nice hideout

these repeated tiered armor are far from those
I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216
looks like they ve forgotten about the rewards and someone scrapped this in a few mins, YAAAaaaaaawwWWWNNN i can just go back to sleep.
oh... looks like someone forgot about challenge rewards and did something in a hurry, thats horrendous, and people saying its free are completely out of touch. being free doesnt mean its has to be bad, challenge rewards are triggers that motivate many players to keep playing the league, thats why they need to be at least something interesting, apparently some people are quitting early.
Last edited by _Vince on Aug 18, 2023, 10:22:38 AM
what are thooooooose?

Its not terrible but feels a little underwhelming. Especially in the context of potential new players coming from diablo 4 i thought you'd go mad at rewards this season....
meh 3/10
very cool set. I'm hesistant on the league mechanic. Tattoos are exciting. This set is very good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info