Ancestor Challenge Rewards

We need more challneges to achieve the same tiers as before leagues was: tier 1: 4-10, tier 2: 12-18, tier 3: 20-26, tier 4: 29-38, now there is tier 1: 4-16, tier 2:20-24, tier 3: 26-32, tier 4: 35-38. GGG thinks we are blind. They give armour that beyond tier 2 there is no sense of doing challenges ahahaha. Tier 2 looks the same as 4, maby a little more lighty nothing more. Shame ggg. Also in crucible was and extra tier 5 lol
Last edited by qlasboy on Aug 18, 2023, 8:32:13 AM
Leaving a comment just to counter people crying about it.

It looks great and it's a FULL SET at the lower tier. Something that would cost a good bit of money in the store shop.

Its great for new players.
Beauty and the beast theme?
league skip check
Hey, these look amazing!

I love sets that are not Christmas trees(tons of flashy lights).

This and least league both had such nice rewards, keep up the good work guys!
Even challenge rewards devs do not care anymore...

This game is doomed.
STUPID BEAST
"
mrrick1781 wrote:
Leaving a comment just to counter people crying about it.

It looks great and it's a FULL SET at the lower tier. Something that would cost a good bit of money in the store shop.

Its great for new players.

BASED take

Also to remind u crybabies that for last 1,5 year only 8 ppl were working on league content, stop being so childish and crying about free stuff u get
Last edited by Lotvis_The_Owl on Aug 18, 2023, 8:39:17 AM
Please don't give free portals for watching twitch.
Please can we get a portal at 36 - its been a while.
I hate the fact that pretty much all of the best portals we got recently were for just keeping twitch muted in background for a few hours.

Last league's armour set was pretty cool because it spoke something. This league one kinda looks meh. (or did I miss something in the video ? )

And no it does not affect how much I would play at all. Getting get the totempole at 40 is all that matters.

the cherry ontop. lol
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
Well as some people said... I miss having thematical league rewards. Kinda want to remember past leagues looking at items I put on my characters. Delirium wings, Harvest footprints, even this stupid Blight head are catchy, triggering my nostalgia muscles.

And yeah, this set is kinda pale comparing to Kalandra and Crucible sets. Many active skills can completely steal attention from the armor. Btw having weapon skins in addition to sets like this would be nice!
Last edited by denistalalae on Aug 18, 2023, 8:44:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info