Content Update 3.22.0 -- Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors

This is just sad, oh well back to Baldur's Gate 3,
Oh nice, my league starter didn't die! Going to be hard to wait a week!
Not gonna lie , starting to give up hope on GGG doing anything to skill gems. It's kind of really sad considering every league I want to play because I want to do fun things with skills that have been given life etc but its just constantly the same meta for years with a shift every year or two. Just look at how successful league of legends has been with balance , it's practically the same concept, bring champions ( skills ) in and out of favour but still make them playable (45-55% winrates) .
"
weveran wrote:
I bet if Ruthless notes were posted in a different location then there wouldn't even be half as much outrage lol. I really think this is what should be done going forward.

ABSOLUTELY disagree. People are just using ruthless because it's there. If the R notes were gone they'd see the page stop scrolling after a few scrolls and be even more upset.
Underwhelming, that's a skip for me
Nice!

The builds I wanted to try on league start are all still solid, and the end-game just became INSANELY more customizable with those spicy Atlas Passive Keystones (especially for SSF/Private League).

HYPE IS RAMPING!
Awesome!

Bunch of new Support Gems, New league mechanic and 1 returning league mechanic. Even though people are complaining about lack of changes, this is more content introduced than D4 will introduce the reset of 2023 and 2024 combined.

Thanks GGG for all the work and looking forward to POE 2.

Don't listen to the children crying, they can go find a different game if they don't like this one.

FU POE Subreddit
"
GJenya wrote:
Where game engine fixes (abnormally high CPU and GPU load) or im blind?)
bro I had to edit a text file to disable sound to be able to play the game without it being a slideshow. joke game 2023 maintenance mode 2024
It now provides "Nearby Enemies' Fire Resistance is 0% against Damage over Time while you are Stationary."

So now we have a proper wording, which sux sadge but zero still decent i guess.
But inquisitor still have the takes increased elemental dmg and chieft no . . . is this balanced ?
Nothing is perfect.

Some existing things need to be altered, gems mostly, to see more use and interest but overall it's a game that spoils us with options and activities where we are free to customize our path and rewards depending on interest.

In PoE's case I think that the good far outweighs the bad.
And of course they don't want their game to fail but you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't.
I'm glad they chose to be damned while doing.

The community always gets this deluded sense of a relationship with developers, even though they value your input and try to please many they will still take risks and follow their own visions and ideas.

You're not friends, don't try to guilt trip an artist.

Keep on grinding GGG.
LOGIN
Last edited by Cogbolt on Aug 10, 2023, 9:25:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info