Content Update 3.22.0 -- Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors

There's this problem in PoE where they want to penalize you for dying.
So instead of actually playing a fun game at level +93, when you get to over like 40% exp on the bar you can't fight anything risky anymore- just stuff you can totally mow over safely. This means you have to grind easy content instead of playing harder and more interesting content. Oh, and of course you have to logout when the game starts having connection issues.

5-way you could just be bored for a couple hours and then have fun.

So it's not really a good part of the game. But 5-ways are just the SYMPTOM of how the way experience loss works in this game when played normally isn't quite working right. Not to say there's no place for penalties in order to keep defense important, but it's a lot like all those old atlas nodes that needed to be taken to do pinnacle content effectively so you couldn't just play it. It causes a gameplay loop where as you get close to leveling the game isn't fun because you can't play the fun content.
All things considered, it could be worse and could be better.

I think Sanctum league was up their in my top five leagues, and I think the balance of it was terrific. Crucible league however was probably my least favorite purely because engaging with the mechanic was just boring. A league's content shouldn't feel like a half-baked implementation of a past league.

BUT, with Sanctum returning and a new League on top of it, I think this coming league will be alright, since the base game already feels great. If you're upset about a lack of numbers changes, then try making a new build that involves the new supports.

We'll have to wait for the more technical information and clarification (Hidden blade CD removal caught my eye).

I'll personally be pobbing an Infernal blow chieftain as a starter.

Hesitantly optimistic! Good luck Bex!
"
X3n_ wrote:
[Removed by Support]

I get deleted for saying D4 less bad. but this get's to stay.
Last edited by Chulainn_GGG on Aug 10, 2023, 8:20:43 PM
Excited for the new league mechanic, the tattoos and the new uniques & supports! See you all in 3.22 folks!
New league hype.

Time passes too slowly. Friday can't come fast enough.
The league sounds but enough with Rubbish Ruthless already
Censored.
Devs: Sir the playerbase still hates Ruthless and only 19 people play it at all. what are we gonna do. Their gonna hate POE2.

Chris: don't worry team, I got a great idea. The playerbase will love this. Nerf every ascendancy in the game but only for ruthless. When the playerbase see's this, They'll have no choice but play Ruthless mode now MUHAHAHAHAHA.
In the intricate and ever-evolving universe of Path of Exile, the arrival of new patch notes is usually met with a palpable buzz of excitement. Players, much like ardent scholars deciphering ancient tomes, pore over every line, every change, every adjustment, seeking the elusive alchemy that will elevate their gameplay to new heights. However, a curious trend has emerged within the realm of Wraeclast - an enclave of players, who find themselves rather underwhelmed by the most recent patch notes. Their rationale? The conspicuous absence of numerical changes to the active gems.
Yeah, forget every new unique, ascendancy rework, atlas keystones, tattoos, new league, support gems and who knows what else. Only gem buffs catch people's eyes.

They removed a few things from each ascendancy in ruthless, THAT HAPPENED PATCHES AGO BTW, they waited to release them...
GGG ? Dev time ? Thought it was just a side project ? LIED TO US

Some people in this community really are pathetic

I'm not a shill, not everything is just good to me, am bummed about a thing here or there but who cares, if I look away from that one stupid passive I liked I'll find 90 new things to look at, that I haven't done in the past, game is not one single gem or interaction.
I LOVE THIS GAME, POE IS AMAZING, LOVE GGG, FANTASTIC UPDATES AS ALWAYS, 10/10 GAME, FUN, BEST GAME EVER, POE2 WILL FIX EVERYTHING IN LIFE

I think I've said enough, can I get maybe a tabula from hillock next league...?
Last edited by GameBack02 on Aug 10, 2023, 8:52:05 PM
''You won't want to miss next league''.
- GGG

Sadeg
"
DoubleU wrote:
Does anyone actually play LINK skills?

I tried, the numbers are just awfull.

If they removed mana cost per second they would still be awfull.

They are so out of touch on these it's unreal.

But i could challenge myself it they atleast worked, i tried to link reaper with intuitive link so it casts itself on hitting enemy, the AI just bugs out and stands there frozen forever.
All my energy goes to farm DW Daggers! BUFF MELEE!!1!1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info