Content Update 3.22.0 -- Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors

Everyone,

Chill. This is not the patch notes, it's just the Content Update.

The patch notes will come separately and then if nothing's changed you can freak out.

Regards
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
You forgot to re-add Burial Chambers and tell us The Doctor drops in there again...

I am currently one sad cat that feels like not playing the league because I miss my favorite map.

Doubt you even see my complaint either :(
Love the patch, I think the nerfs are deserved, I wish rf and boneshatter would be included in the list as well.

Bad medicine but the game needs it... However don't esitate to rebuff stuff if you realize it was too much :)

The sad thing is that there's no shiny new thingy to capture my attention yet, it feels like the trailer and the patch notes are about two different games. Hoping the uniques are interesting and available to casuals!

garf
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░ le toucan ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░has ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░ been trade muted ░░░░░░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
"
Chieftain: No longer provides "40% increased Fire Damage", "Regenerate 2% of Life per second", or "1% of Damage dealt by your Totems is Leeched to you as Life." It now provides "Totems Taunt Enemies around them for 2 seconds when Summoned"

"
The "Totems Taunt Enemies around them for 1 second when Summoned" Totem Mastery has been replaced with "1% of Physical Attack Damage dealt by your Totems is Leeched to you as Life."

So, net effect is the Holy Flame Totem Ascendant very specifically gets a dagger in the survivability. I've never seen this cited as an overpowered build (and it's certainly only performed "well enough" for me this league); why single it out like this?
Awakened Combustion Support when?
To everyone upset with the notes just don't buy supporter packs on the leagues that make changes you don't like. Vote with your wallet.
- Nerfs, Nerfs and more Nerfs.
- More Ruthless changes than actual game changes
- No new skills/changes that shake up Leaguestarter Meta

Pretty overwhelming, you got PoE 2 as your new Ruthless Child, give some love to the core game, those patchnotes are incredibly underwhelming after such a long time, expected way more after Exilecon.

Anyone who still believes GGG's claim that ruthless won't take away from our development time is crazy.
Last edited by Sayuro_ on Aug 10, 2023, 8:17:36 PM
The patch seems to be here but the 8 people did only ruthless.
looks juicy! cant wait for my zdps build to pop off.
Why In a patch notes the guardian nodes aren't still revealed ?

Can i have time to tinker my builds please ? =)
Last edited by Gavinu2b on Aug 10, 2023, 8:02:02 PM
... that's it?
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info