Content Update 3.22.0 -- Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors

I stopped understanding the patch notes once they mixed it with ruthless bullshit what would apply to the normal league version. next time make seperate patch notes for this, im clueless how to read it now.
Full of ruthless.

Return died.

And nothing about new items in next league.

I cannot imagine a PN worse than this.
The new Corrupting Cry gem looks so awesome. I really want to start out with a build tha uses that skill, maybe as a berserker or champion?
...are you serious?
Yikes, well it had a good run. Thanks for lying for the past 4 years that you were going to dedicate all your resources and time behind the scenes to improve the game I loved and supported, and then turning around and abandoning it for something completely different. Hope farming the diablo idiots and pcgamer critics turns out to be worth losing the respect of your core playerbase, and the game isn't as bad as it looks in gameplay previews.
"
ProGameZ wrote:
Why Ultimatum is still not in the core game???

GGG couldn't afford a 5th person to work on that out of the 4000 devs working on Ruthless 2.0
"
GoldShark wrote:
Can you please separate ruthless and non ruthless patch notes. >>>>>>>>>>

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
Rippster wrote:
"
RobbieF1990 wrote:
I think people wanted a META shakeup more than new content even.

We need more builds, not less. We need a meta expansion.

Wow wow how much work do you want 4 Dev's to beable to complete?
Ruthless 2.0 is more important
"
Far Shot: No longer provides Far Shot

Oooukey then
Mathils actual cat
At least they are only shitting on ruthless and not the core game even know it would be nice to see some more gem changes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info