Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors Teasers

"
insidemax wrote:
Why you cant do anything right? It is so simple, just add two windows to left or right with automatic counter of currensy, without needing to pres alt or hower mous over currensy, why do you always have to ruin something that is so simple? i dont understand, just stop please.

I mean, he's right that his example is much, much better than GGG's proposal but you've gone about it the wrong way.

I would personally love to see his example put into practice.

Especially since we're about to have a bunch of new players enter the game, scammers will be everywhere, taking advantage of these players.
"
insidemax wrote:
Why you cant do anything right? It is so simple, just add two windows to left or right with automatic counter of currensy, without needing to pres alt or hower mous over currensy, why do you always have to ruin something that is so simple? i dont understand, just stop please.

Scamming is part of the trade game. All those posts with a divine for 150C when everyone sells it for 190C and none of them answer your whispers? They're there just to fool you into selling lower than their price for which they have an alarm set to insta-whisper you with an offer. Then they sell the cheap divines at the normal price of 190 for profit. Go take a trip through Eve to learn more about how the "business" works then return for the new league.
"
kamil1210 wrote:
i hope GGG will ban that scammer from the video LMAO

It is my hope that the scammer was a certain community manager performing their last official act at GGG followed by a mic drop.
Stay Silky
infernal legion works with skitterbots
LETTTSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOO
"
gappsss wrote:
"
insidemax wrote:

Saying they do nothing right is just unfair. They try to improve quality of life and you need an addon to count links? Common sure it coul be better but maye they improve it if you ask nicely and not like you are the god of all developers?

If you lurk r/Path of exile on reddit you will find out that all this things was sugested years ago, they just ignore it, doesnt matter if you ask nicely or angry or whatewer you like
Hi Mathil. This patch sucks
Need numbers to run, showing pictures with no real information just makes people wonder how much we are actually losing to get this to function.

Not even being mean, I fully expect some if not all these gems to have minus damage or no added damage tags making them virtually useless.

I'll get excited when I see I won't lose 50% damage for 20% faster ailments or lose 25% minion life using blessings.
"
suriuken wrote:
"
Kaotic-Ouch wrote:
Will the minion blessing work on Skitterbots? is tagged a minion that does not take damage
´

my guess is problably a no, maybe the supp gem have a line saying "cant support immortal minios" like skitterbots and arakalis

Since skitterbots are themselves an aura, I'm guessing that's what will prevent it from working. "Only supports minions you summon yourself" or something.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Pretty cool change with the trade window and distinctive invites. more QOL please, keep up the good work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info