Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors Teasers

"
buruc666 wrote:
Will the aura from elemental relic effect all nearby allies and is it a lvl 20 aura?
How can we choose the aura?
Thank you GGG cant wait for friday!!!!

Its random what relic you i get but you can get all 3 provided you hit fast enough. They are level 27 but I dont think you can scale them with aura effect and generosity. It would be best on absolution and dominating blow.
Minion league.
"
Thesuffering wrote:
"
buruc666 wrote:
Will the aura from elemental relic effect all nearby allies and is it a lvl 20 aura?
How can we choose the aura?
Thank you GGG cant wait for friday!!!!

Its random what relic you i get but you can get all 3 provided you hit fast enough. They are level 27 but I dont think you can scale them with aura effect and generosity. It would be best on absolution and dominating blow.

thanks ^^ my post was when they dropped it before putting the all the addition info :D definitely going for absolution here. lets see what i can tinker around gain phys as extra X element and maybe even trinity support on the bois :>>>>
Thank you so much for adding my div card The Fortunate! The art on it is so perfect and even better than I could have hoped for. Please give my compliments to the team and the artist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info