Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors Teasers

Why you cant do anything right? It is so simple, just add two windows to left or right with automatic counter of currensy, without needing to pres alt or hower mous over currensy, why do you always have to ruin something that is so simple? i dont understand, just stop please.
Last edited by insidemax on Aug 10, 2023, 1:09:29 PM
"
insidemax wrote:
Why you cant do anything right? It is so simple, just add two windows to left or right with automatic counter of currensy, without needing to pres alt or hower mous over currensy, why do you always have to ruin something that is so simple? i dont understand, just stop please.

+1 for the suggestion but not for the whiney way of proposing it ;)
But seriously, this is an elegant solution (even if only done for currency items until there is a solution how to properly display the info if multiple armour items are in the window but I am sure there are some good solutions for that as well)
"
Miradae wrote:
"
insidemax wrote:

But seriously, this is an elegant solution (even if only done for currency items until there is a solution how to properly display the info if multiple armour items are in the window but I am sure there are some good solutions for that as well)

Maybe do different colours? like Shavrones wrap (item name) in red colours and item links in blue, so you if a red line appear bellow the stats it would be another item, of course that colours could be changed in config menu and have color blind acessrbility, but yeah, his way of proposing it was pretty rude
Last edited by suriuken on Aug 10, 2023, 1:56:27 PM
"
insidemax wrote:

good suggestion +1
"
Miradae wrote:
"
insidemax wrote:

I can’t help but whine, for how many years they have been asked to introduce ELEMENTARY features in their normal form, and instead of just introducing them, they are introduced in form no one needs, did you watch the movie "wishmaker"? This is literally the same thing, they are asked one thing, they do something completely different. There seems to be a special department in their office that is responsible for making any features as annoying as possible.
Last edited by insidemax on Aug 10, 2023, 3:21:08 PM
"
insidemax wrote:

I can’t help but whine, for how many years they have been asked to introduce ELEMENTARY features in their normal form, and instead of just introducing them, they are introduced in form no one needs, did you watch the movie "wishmaker"? This is literally the same thing, they are asked one thing, they do something completely different. There seems to be a special department in their office that is responsible for making any features as annoying as possible.

Just because we wish for something doesnt mean they have to jump and do it, dont be spoiled. Sure certain QoL would be great and some they add over time, developing a game with everything is a bunch of work and they are on a tight schedule, so stuff that might be simple to do is still something that needs some time they might have allocated somewhere else.

I'm not saying we shouldnt wish for cool stuff. I love your proposal, i just dont think asking in that way has a great chance of getting heard.
Ever since part of the community started making threats and enraging more and more over every single thing, GGG talked less and less with us.

Lets go back to the times we gave constructive criticism, and hopefully GGG goes back to communicating with us more and taking those wishes in.
"
Miradae wrote:

Just because we wish for something doesnt mean they have to jump and do it, dont be spoiled. Sure certain QoL would be great and some they add over time, developing a game with everything is a bunch of work and they are on a tight schedule, so stuff that might be simple to do is still something that needs some time they might have allocated somewhere else.

I'm not saying we shouldnt wish for cool stuff. I love your proposal, i just dont think asking in that way has a great chance of getting heard.
Ever since part of the community started making threats and enraging more and more over every single thing, GGG talked less and less with us.

Lets go back to the times we gave constructive criticism, and hopefully GGG goes back to communicating with us more and taking those wishes in.

+1
"
insidemax wrote:

Just because we wish for something doesnt mean they have to jump and do it

This suggestion was there since the start of the game, and finally, they did something that supposed to be there 10 years ago, but not in a normal way, but in some kind of joke way. Its not spoiled to ask for 1 thing that is asked for 10 years
Last edited by insidemax on Aug 10, 2023, 4:04:40 PM
"
insidemax wrote:
"
insidemax wrote:

Just because we wish for something doesnt mean they have to jump and do it

This suggestion was there since the start of the game, and finally, they did something that supposed to be there 10 years ago, but not in a normal way, but in some kind of joke way. Its not spoiled to ask for 1 thing that is asked for 10 years

The issue lies with the way we ask. Like i wrote i am on your side content wise, i like the proposal, i also think this QoL would be very helpful (as apparently does GGG since they added an albeit worse version of it)

The proposal already got a bunch of +1, here is to hope GGG sees it and thinks about it. Would be cool to hear from them if they saw it and if they discuss it (regardless of it they then actually implement it). Getting that productive communication back up, but that also starts with us the community :)
It's hard to see people not giving the value of what GGG does, saddens me...

Every little change in the features/QoL that GGG does (like this QoL),. is made keeping the same UIX they've had so far.

If you want lots of windows, popups, and info everywhere, just go play EVE or WoW. and start giving GGG the credit for the work they've done so far.

but yh, what can we say right? when a game increases its player base, we always get whiners.

P.S.: if people complain about finishing their league too fast, just play HC at least and not standard ^^
Last edited by civicwar on Aug 10, 2023, 4:48:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info