Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors Teasers

HUUUUUUUGE gem for free auras. maaaan. that`s realy insane
"
insidemax wrote:
Why you cant do anything right? It is so simple, just add two windows to left or right with automatic counter of currensy, without needing to pres alt or hower mous over currensy, why do you always have to ruin something that is so simple? i dont understand, just stop please.

Saying they do nothing right is just unfair. They try to improve quality of life and you need an addon to count links? Common sure it coul be better but maye they improve it if you ask nicely and not like you are the god of all developers?
Hopefully someone's ToDo list (now that it is 9am-ish there):

1. Post Guardian's Blessing Teaser

2. Post Patch notes 3.22

3. Watch the reactions
nice srs up, great starts
Will the minion blessing work on Skitterbots? is tagged a minion that does not take damage
"
Kaotic-Ouch wrote:
Will the minion blessing work on Skitterbots? is tagged a minion that does not take damage
´

my guess is problably a no, maybe the supp gem have a line saying "cant support immortal minios" like skitterbots and arakalis
"
Kaotic-Ouch wrote:

don`t think so. that`s abuse. prob only link with minions that can take damage
For the auction house all they have to do is implement the trade market like they did on console, but make it so the items are instantly bought instead of waiting for someone to accept or decline. It would get rid of all the damn fake trades on console.
"
SgtObsidian wrote:
For the auction house all they have to do is implement the trade market like they did on console, but make it so the items are instantly bought instead of waiting for someone to accept or decline. It would get rid of all the damn fake trades on console.

I agree. Auto accepts would fix all scammers. More players will trade since a lot don't like to trade in person and the no wait time for open trade or trade accept is 100% better trade feel.
LOGIN
00a848c9873a0b2ec2d7c6828ca9858b

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info