Will the Crucible League go Core?

Will forged frostbearers be added to the Phantasmal Desecrate corpse pool?
Yea indeed the league items and tree was really fun addition to the game but the mechanics will need to be adjusted if it would go core, and rip totem explode was fun.
So glad I invested multiple mirrors into totem explode weapons; a redblade w/ 600% explode and 70% chance for two totems (2 mirrors minimum), multiple perfectly crafted bows... but so glad an SST god tier shield will make it through untouched though...

Why is GGG suddenly balancing around standard which is already beyond busted anyways?
I thought season 1 in D4 was bad. Hearing the latest announcents what we get or better what we dont get makes me think that 3.22 has no substance as well.
Last edited by zzang on Aug 3, 2023, 7:39:56 AM
so its a maybe
Why you ruin fun GGG?
hope to see they again soon. T_T
Great league. Not much new content and improvable, but good to experiment new passives on ítems. And with the explode totems I can kill all the uber pinnacle for the first time :)
I respect time you spent on this league development, job well done. Idea was very good, but implementation - in some cases - lacking.

I did not like it, it was not interesting experience and expansions content was ignored. Why? Because I picked up build with mandatory unique items in hand slots. No rare item, even with the most amazing tree could not replace that. And farming uniques with the right tree was a nightmare.

In the end, Crucible was nice for people who could put a lot of time into the game (to try out new builds and/or items), but to more casual players - main league mechanics were just a small addition to the standard playstyle.
It feels so weird letting these items go to standard and not having Crucible in standard, these items will be the best for a long long time until we get another crazy crafting league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info