Will the Crucible League go Core?

I didn't expect it to go core, but I'd love a reworked system to be implemented soon, having a weapon skill tree is incredibly cool!
A.k.a. Sinisa / sinisasub85.

Nooooo
Not a surprise that we don't get crucible as a core mechanic. Hope some of the neat build enabling nodes find a way into the game tho.

"
Echothesis wrote:
Injecting mass of overpowered legacy items on purpose is very bad decision for any arpg, if there are no ways of crafting those items. TFT syndicates will buy them all and raise their uber content farming to new heights, while majority of players get nothing at best (it can be worse though, because loot and difficulty may be rebalanced again, around the players who have all the currency in the world to buy and run legacy items).

As always, glad to see how you guys care for standard players.

honestly who cares about what sort of gear people use in standard or even during the league. Most players with such gear don't run any content in standard, they sadly just use it to print and sell more divines via mirror services.
Also difficulty is not balanced around standard, not sure how some people get the impression that content is balanced around the items in standard lol
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Aug 3, 2023, 4:25:59 AM
I'll miss it
Really cool league, thanks a lot!
Have much fun in Ruthless)
Game already has a lot of unnecesary stuff into the core, you should start removing it instead so you improve game's performance.

Very sad to see sanctum added to the core with the QoL upgrades we've been asking for months during the league and you ignored them, smart.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Too bad - i liked Crucible.
Songs are like knights. They need to be covered in metal.
It was the filler league so I don't mind. I'm so hype for PoE2 it's kind of hard to care as much about the state of PoE1, I hope trial of the ancestors keeps me busy enough to make the year long wait a little easier.

Some of the mechanics in Crucible are honestly a bit insufferable. The strength of fully channeled mobs, the lack of geodes until high level maps, I barely got to enjoy most of the custom weapons I could make since the ones I found usually sucked and I played purely SSF. I guess the league was better for trade players.

That said, super hype for Sanctum coming back, I loved Sanctum. Now just bring back my Harvest farming sim in its original form and we'll be golden.
Last edited by AetherSolace on Aug 3, 2023, 5:25:18 AM
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
Game already has a lot of unnecesary stuff into the core, you should start removing it instead so you improve game's performance.

Very sad to see sanctum added to the core with the QoL upgrades we've been asking for months during the league and you ignored them, smart.

You must be very funny guy to be around, constantly crying over everything. Nearly everyone is super happy about Sanctum going core as it is great league mechanic, yet there will be someone crying a river no matter what GGG does.
id really like to see the crucible passive tree's come back some time but its pretty unlikely if it does not go core
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info