Str: 159
Dex: 222
Int: 48
--------
Sockets: R-R-G-G-G-G
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
Quality does not increase Physical Damage (enchant)
Grants 1% increased Area of Effect per 4% Quality (enchant)
--------
10% increased Movement Speed (implicit)
--------
+1 to Level of Socketed Strength Gems
+1 to Level of Socketed Gems
76% increased Chaos Damage over Time
Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers (crafted)
+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems (crafted)
+19% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier (crafted)
--------
Split
--------
Hunter Item
--------
40% increased Global Damage (crucible)
25% reduced Totem Life (crucible)
25% reduced Totem Placement speed (crucible)
Skills that would Summon a Totem have 70% chance to Summon two Totems instead (crucible)
Totems Explode on Death, dealing 600% of their Life as Physical Damage (crucible)
Magebane (crucible)
Last edited by Legendofsociety7 on Aug 3, 2023, 12:02:06 PM
me after reading this shocking and unexpected news

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Aug 3, 2023, 12:02:37 PM
"
It feel somewhat cruel to nerf the core item of 50-100div build and leave untouched the god items mirror crafters make. Imagine the outcry if the 30% attack speed node got "you deal 50% less damage."

And you are not seeing any difference? You could build explody totem for 50-100 div as you mentioned and Trickster version was one shotting all ubers while still being relatively tanky (spell suppress, determination, 7k of life and ES combined). For any other build to reach such ridiculous level of power you would need to invest a couple of mirrors. I played that build my entire league and I still think it will be completely justified if GGG decides to nerf it.
Last edited by Palonso89 on Aug 3, 2023, 12:19:35 PM
bad decisions from GGG just keeps coming
poe2 dont look good as tedious seems to be the thing they designed
Dumb!!!
"
Item Class: Bows
Rarity: Rare
Vortex Horn
Maraketh Bow
-------
best bow i ever crafted and youre removing it? typical

If a multimodded weapon is the best u ever crafted then you should be very fine with this change, not really much invested into the build.
Although we don't know full details yet, the decision to nerf explote totems mod is 100% justified. As a Standard player I'm glad we won't have to deal with an additional broken mechanic in our museum league <3
Last edited by Iggy5150 on Aug 3, 2023, 1:03:50 PM
GGG have to sell a new League, that's why they nerf Totem Build. Everybody with that build would play Standard, if anything goes wrong with their new League.
GGG teached me a lesson again. Never ever i would waste my time in investing in League Content.
Fun detected. Engage Nerfs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info