Will the Crucible League go Core?

Exilecon was terrific but I'm not going to lie ... I was hoping for a reference to the eplodey totems build. RIP.
I loved Crucible. Best league in long time. Big improvements for melee! I'm glad I will be able to use them in standard.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Good league, but i understand, how hard it will be add this to core without any balance changes. Hopefully it wont be forgotten as an Ultimatum
Last edited by Simhak on Aug 3, 2023, 10:57:44 AM
It feel somewhat cruel to nerf the core item of 50-100div build and leave untouched the god items mirror crafters make. Imagine the outcry if the 30% attack speed node got "you deal 50% less damage."
BIG FAT L !!!!!!!!!!!
Lol… Crucible not going core has nothing to do with the museum known as standard.

It isn’t going core so it does not overshadow or trivialize future leagues.

If one enjoys standard great. Do it quietly. The game is not balanced, nor are downstream consequences of core mechanic changes, made with any regard for how they affect the standard version.

For all the players who want the latest and greatest PoE: Legacy experience, I will see you on the beach on the 18th.
"
cacmeister wrote:
If one enjoys standard great. Do it quietly. The game is not balanced, nor are downstream consequences of core mechanic changes, made with any regard for how they affect the standard version.

I would've gladly enjoy standard quietly if GGG won't nerf exp totems there
"
"
cacmeister wrote:

I would've gladly enjoy standard quietly if GGG won't nerf exp totems there

There are so many builds that were op in the league they were featured in that have died due to balance patches, it's just the nature of the game that is centered around the league cycle.
Last edited by hoozimajiget on Aug 3, 2023, 11:54:20 AM
Item Class: Bows
Rarity: Rare
Vortex Horn
Maraketh Bow
--------
Bow
Quality: +30% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 61-92
Critical Strike Chance: 5.50%
Attacks per Second: 1.40
--------
Requirements:
Level: 72
Str: 159
Dex: 222
Int: 48
--------
Sockets: R-R-G-G-G-G
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
Quality does not increase Physical Damage (enchant)
Grants 1% increased Area of Effect per 4% Quality (enchant)
--------
10% increased Movement Speed (implicit)
--------
+1 to Level of Socketed Strength Gems
+1 to Level of Socketed Gems
76% increased Chaos Damage over Time
Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers (crafted)
+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems (crafted)
+19% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier (crafted)
--------
Split
--------
Hunter Item
--------
40% increased Global Damage (crucible)
25% reduced Totem Life (crucible)
25% reduced Totem Placement speed (crucible)
Skills that would Summon a Totem have 70% chance to Summon two Totems instead (crucible)
Totems Explode on Death, dealing 600% of their Life as Physical Damage (crucible)
Magebane (crucible)

best bow i ever crafted and youre removing it? typical

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info